Imagine 1

Characters in Imagine: Y/N Dixon, Carl Grimes, and Daryl Dixon
-----------------------------

Title: Dixon's Daughter pt. 1
---------------------------

"Y/N!" your father, Daryl, yells as you walk to Tara's house for a game of go fish and spaghetti.

"Ya?" you yell back. He walks over to you from the gates of Alexandria and hugs you.

"Want ya to be safe on that run tomorrow." he says, handing you a medium sized knife. You hug him and thank him before running to Tara's place.

"Y/N, you tired or something?" Tara asks you about three hours into the games. You nod, lying. Carl had joined and now you both are trying to leave.

Only that Carl didn't know you were actually tired and you wanted to go home and cry.

Six hours ago.....,

"Y/N Nicole Dixon! Come in here righ' now!" Daryl yells at you. You'd purposely left a pregnancy test on the counter in the bathroom for Carl to see, but it appears your father saw it first.

"Yeah, Daddy?" you ask, voice quieter than a mouse's squeak.

"This ya's?" he asks, holding up the test. You look down nodding.

"Yes, daddy. No, Carl don't know yet. That's why I left it out on the counter. So Carl would find it." you say. He sighs.

"Y/N, how long have you known ya is pregnant?" he asks you, bending down so he could see your eyes that match his own.

"Only yesterday. Daddy, it's not that I don't want a baby, I do, but I don't want to end up like Lori did." you say and he pulls you into a hug, calming you.

"Ya won't end up like Lori, baby girl. I'll make sure of it." he says as he helps you stand up.

"Ya a Dixon, and Dixon's don't cry, sweetheart. Dry them there tears fer me, then go find that boy a ya's and tell him." he says and you nod, wiping your eyes and hugging him before going to find Carl

Now...

Curling up into a ball on your bed in the room you share with your father, you cry softly, remembering the harsh words that Carl had said to you when you had told him.

Two hours ago.....

"Hey, Carl? Can we talk fer a minute, like alone?" you ask Carl, who was helping Glenn for a minute. Glenn and Maggie had been the first ones to know about your pregnancy, which made it to where Glenn's overprotective big brother senses come into play. He isn't really happy about you going on the run in tomorrow.

"Sure. Hey, Glenn, I'm taking a water break, Ya want anything?" he yells up to Glenn.

"A water would.be nice." he yells back. After you get inside the house and away from everyone else, you look at him.

"I'm pregnant." you blurt out and he looks at you, smirking, well that is until he realizes your not laughing.

"Your not kidding? Your actually pregnant?" he asks and you nod.

"Here's the test." you say, handing the stick to him.

"No. You may want it, but I don't. Keep the damn thing away from me. All we had was a one night stand, Y/N. No strings attached. I don't want it." he says and you begin to cry as he storms out of the house.

Now...

Your thoughts are interuppted by someone getting in your bed.

"'Ey, baby girl. Wha's wrong?" it's your dad. You turn over and bury your head into his chest.

"C-Carl said he doesn't want the baby, daddy. He said all our relationship was a bunch of one night stands. What do I do now daddy?" you ask and he holds you tighter.

"Imma talk to Rick tomorrow. Gonna tell him. Then we'll both take care of Carl. You just get some sleep, okay sweetheart." he says, humming Paradise City by Guns and Roses to you.