One Shot

You're late..

Hyojin smiled and gave him a chocolate as an excuse..

"Ehm.. Actually I do not have an ecxuse.. I'm sorry for the delay"

Hangyeom rolled his eyes and grabbed the chocolate..

"Yea yeah Hyung.. Where have you been last night?.. I called you for around 10 times.. I didn't understand the english homeworks and hoped that you understood it"

Hyojin scratched his head..

"Oh.. we had homeworks.. Since my father passed away I think I became so stupid.. I just walk around like a zombie.. Probably I didn't hear your call because I was working.."

Hangyeom gave him a quick look..

"Work..?"

Hyojin nodded..

"Someone need to take care of the family... It's hard without my dad.. but we need to come through it.. Maybe I have to give up school too.. I've got a job at the small restaurant next to the playground where we played back then.."

Hangyeom put his hand on his shoulder..

"If you need help.. just tell me.. You know your family is also my family.. We are bestfriends.... and don't think about to give up school.. it won't happen.. after you put so much efforts.. You can't just give up.. but... how did it come that they accepted you for the job?.. I mean we live in a small valley in Busan.. they don't accept students normally.."

Hyojin smiled..

"It's because I'm soooo nice, handsome, likeable, good at cooking, washing and cleaning.."

Hangyeom laughed at these words..

"I need a wife like you Mr. Kim.."

***

Hyojin wiped the table.. It was his second day at work.. but all of his motivation was gone.. 1 hour felt like a whole day to him.. he took a deep breath.. After he was finished working in the kitchen he took the gloves off.. before he could turn around.. two arms embraced his waist.. he swallowed..

"You are so handsome boy.. you're prettier than a girl.."

It was his boss.. Hyojin tried to remove his arms from his body but it was useless.. He was so strong and Hyojin hated himself for being such a thin and small kid.. His boss whispered to his ear.

"Can I kiss you?"

Hyojin was so afraid.. He was about to cry..

"Please just let me go... please.."

But he didn't even listen to his words.. He tickled his ear with his tongue..
Hyojin started to cry.. He felt like no one heard his screams..

"I just thought that you need money.. what if I gonna hurt your family..?.. Just think about these two options Hyojin.. Staying here with me and earning lots of money or a life without me, your family.. your friends.. just think about it.. Hope to see you tommorow"

After he gave Hyojin a small kiss on his cheek.. he removed his arms and left the room..
Hyojin took a deep breath and sat down on the cold floor..

"Appa.. I'm so sorry for being weak.. but I know that you watch over me and protect me.. and that's why I'll get even more strength to protect my mom and my sister"

***

It wasn't homeworks... not any school or family problem.. it was all about missing.. Hangyeom would like to call him this evening again. Only to listen to his sweet voice before he goes to sleep.. Actually Hangyeom doesn't know why he felt like this against Hyojin.. They were bestfriends.. not more.. but he couldn't stop his heartbeat and that was a big problem..