Part 7: The bond

⚠️This chapter has mature content. Read at your own risk.

***

D: It was used for every scene except the liplock.No vfx, no body double..it was me and Sweetu. Infact we shot the scene only with Senthil and Raj as we are both shy. Real kiss. It took us 72 takes to get it right you know? We shot some more footage also but it was edited because of length of the movie.

Ab: Oh I c...

D: Yes. Sweetu put strawberry flavored lipstick that day and I love strawberries. I bite and chew them whenever it is kept infront of me. That day her lips reminded me of strawberries.

He said casually as he scooped more ice cream into his mouth.

Ab: Hmm...

D noticed a change in the guy's expression, he went from chirpy to dull it gave D a sense of winning and he took out his score sheet again to update.

D: Do you know Sweety's favourite colour ?

Ab: Mmm...black...I've seen her photos she wears black most of the time.

D: Hahahaha no you are wrong that is my favourite colour! Sweety's favourite colour is white. She wears the colour I love and vice versa. Oh and one more thing...

Ab: What is it ?

D: Sweety likes to be tickled. I do that a lot to her then she begins to laugh aloud and she doesn't stop.

He received a glare from the Ab but that didn't stop notorious Pabsu pa from irritating him simultaneously adding points under his name in the scores.

D: When we went to Switzerland to shoot, it was extremely cold Sweetu was freezing inspite wearing tons of thick clothing she began to shiver then I hugged her tightly to keep her warm and she felt better. We know each other for so long afterall if I don't do this much then what's the point in me being her best friend right ?

Abhinav was fuming inside which was visible on his face. He didn't say anything.

D mv: Hahahaha we didn't even go to Switzerland together but mental fella is believing all that I say... oh no stupid petty guy!

D: Mmm...Bangaram is a very nice...

Ab: Hang on ! What is bangaram ? I hear you keep calling her that.

D: Bangaram. That is what I call Sweetu, nickname I kept for her. It means gold. She is a gold so. She calls me Pabsu or Pupsu. Cute no ? She loves puppies and I am a puppy for her so she calls me like that. Actually there is another secret name, she loves it when I call her that but no one knows.

Ab: (Eyes widened) What name is that ??

D: Mmm...secret... Bangaram will kill me if I tell it out.