Chapter Twenty-Eight: Masquerade

Start bij het begin

                In minutes, my shirt was off and his teeth were rolling one of my niples along in his mouth, his hot breath rushing over my flushed skin. I let out a pleasured moan, enjoying the feel of his hands on my body. It had been a while since Real Derek and I had done anything besides kiss, and I was more than happy to let his younger self ravish my body. One of his hands played with my breasts as his mouth kissed down my stomach, over my baby bump, and stopping when he’d reached the top of my leggings. Lacing my fingers in his dark hair, I pulled Derek’s face back up to mine fiercely, kissing him sloppily and excitedly, my teeth grazing his bottom lip. When Derek pulled back to breath for a second, both of his hands dropped to my anxiously waiting breasts, and he moved closer to brush his lips against my earlobe.

“They’re so big,” he whispered in amazement, and I laughed breathily at his childlike fascination with them, his hands molding and kneading them with no objections from me.

“Even though I know I’m not the guy you were hoping for...I just wanted to say that I’m so glad that I meet you in three years,” Young Derek murmured softly, and another warm blush coated my cheeks.

“Aww thank you, that’s so...sweet of you,” I panted as his fingers grew more insistent, sending waves of tingles across every inch of my skin. Young Derek leaned in to kiss me passionately, our tongues intertwining as I pressed myself harder against his body. When he pulled back, I let out a surprised squeak, feeling the sharp brush of stubble against my cheek. My eyes fluttered open, and the euphoric feeling that hit me when I saw Derek’s face, my Derek’s face, in front of me was overwhelming. Tears sprung up in my eyes, but they were short-lived once Derek’s gaze dropped to his hands, which were still cupping my boobs, and that same lustful glint returned to those green orbs. 

                  He leaned in and captured my mouth vigorously, and I immediately felt the difference between seventeen year old Derek and twenty-one year old Derek. Big difference indeed, I thought appreciatively when Derek ground the bulge in his crotch against me. My hands acted almost instantly, eager to see Derek’s glistening muscles, and I stripped his shirt off as our mouths fought for dominance, our tongues melding together as Derek kicked open the bedroom door and walked us up the stairs with his enhanced speed. I didn’t care enough to look and see if any of the wolves saw us on our way; my husband was back, and I planned on enjoying every single inch of his glorious body until Monday morning.

“Chris,” Derek panted against my mouth, ripping off my leggings as he lay me down on our bed and slid out of his jeans.

“Chris,” he mumbled again, my lips silencing him as I gripped his bulging, muscular shoulders and dragged my nails down his back, receiving a loud hiss of pleasure from Derek.

“Shh, shh baby. No time for that,” I breathed huskily, rocking my hips against Derek as he pressed his chest against my aching breasts and his fingers found their way between my legs.

“I want you to fuckk me until the sun comes up,” I whispered in my husband’s ear, and I’d never seen Derek so excited, his mouth attacking mine so viciously I couldn’t stop moaning. He readied himself to enter me, and I wound my fingers through his already-sweaty dark hair, enjoying the feel of Derek’s huge body lying over my smaller one.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Chris.”

***                                            ***                                            ***

               “Hey, Chris! Hey, wait up,” a soft voice called out to me amid the after-school bustle and chaos, and I turned in surprise. Stiles and Lydia were expecting me in the library in ten minutes to study, and I was just making my way over there, trying unsuccessfully to protect my twin-baby bump. Now that I was having twins, everything was different. I wasn’t just going to be the mom to one child, but two. Two living, breathing babies. One boy and one girl, according to the doctor. The boy was small, and had been overshadowed by his sister in the womb, which is why we had been unable to detect his faint heartbeat sooner.