Loaded schedules

Today, all the champions were meeting at Hyrule Castle to recieve the schedules Zelda made them. These schedules would supposedly be useful to create a routine of training that won't push them too hard but still prepare them properly to fight against Calamity Ganon and be ready. Revali found it stupid and unnecessary. He's arleady been following a training routine for 15 years so this one wasn't that useful for him. "Well, I suppose I'll do both of them" claimed Revali to himself. Awake since 5 AM, Revali accomplished his training, ate his breakfast and was now packing his stuff to his journey at Hyrule Castle. As he was doing so, he looked slightly at the Rito messengers coming home, delivering and taking letters. Since only a few decades, the Rito tribe began to deliver letters from all over Hyrule, this creating a new 'postman' profession among the tribe. Revali wasn't interested at all in this kind of vocation since he likes to do what HE wants freely, but the more he was looking at these postmen the more he thought he could take advantage of it.... 

***

He was second at the Castle. Counting Link as a champion, he was ridiculously upset of not being the first to show up at the meeting. Indeed, it was ridiculous : Link follows every single step of the princess. He is her appointed knight after all. So it was obvious he would already be here ! Revali tried to supposed Link is cheating, so it won't bother him too much. After a few moment, the other Champions came by : "HEY ! REVALI ! LONG TIME NO SEE !" It was Daruk. Revali growled. "ARE YOU STILL MAD AT ME FROM THE LAST TIME ! I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU IT WAS JUST FOR FUN ! " He was referring that traumatizing moment when he was pushed on Mipha by Daruk in their photo shoot after the Champions' ceremony. The bird looked at the Goron severely : "NOT at all. It's not like I thought I was going to die or anything..." Revali liked Daruk, but didn't like the assurance and confidence he can generate into everybody. Mr.Revali will feel confident when he would like to, and this with no help. Plus, he didn't like to feel so stupid in front of everybody...

The group then followed the Princess to the dining room, where they all took a seat. As they were eating their lunch, Link paid a particular attention at Revali. He found interesting that the bird seemed to always let himself in the shadow, that specific bird looking so narcissic tough. He found interesting that Revali doesn't say a thing, unless it is a complain or a grumbling. Why is he so quiet ? Isn't he the best Rito ever seen as he loves to brag about ? So Why does he close himself when in group ? 

The Rito was looking at Link too. Not too much because he didn't want to be suspicious, but enough to analize Link's eyes again and figure out their specific color. Plus, he stared enough at these to notice they're the same color as his tunic. Then, he looked at his scarf. It was the same blue. Suddently a weird sensation passed through his body. "Well, Zelda claimed. I've brought each of you here today to give you your new schedules, so here they are." She stood up and give everyone a paper sheet.  She told them they were based on the abilities they showed Impa and me last time, as well as their strenghts and gaps so they can ehance their skills. 

  " I've made them myself !" She looked so proud of having done these papers anyone dared to tell her they didn't need these. Instead, they gently smiled at her. Even Revali didn't make any comment. Instead he said 'thank you'... Wait... "Thank you ?" 

Everyone was confused and observed Link, who just said something to no one... Since he doesn't say a word normally, having him talking alone was quite strange !  Why would he say 'Thank you' to no one ? Revali commented jokingly : "Well your highness, I think your hero is broken : he talks to imaginary friends !" The Rito was more than amused by what just happened. He knew right away Link just repeated what he said, and knowing he finally made Link talk was satisfying. And hearing Link's voice for the time... It was so soft and soothing... It made him shudder. His feathers were fluffing without any reason... Again ! But what was this strange reaction coming from him ? He didn't understand this feeling. And what Revali couldn't understand, Revali rejected it. It had always been this way and always will. This is how he got this far. Unknown feelings are denied to prevent any failure. He arleady have to manage his rage and pain efficiently, weird and complicated emotions don't have their place.