E P I L O G U E

- 2018 -

We're currently here in our practice room for our Japan debut.

They finally called it a day then after, a staff came out and made us gather up.

"You guys have free time the whole day tomorrow so go and relax before the big event.." Our main manager announced before leaving the room along with the other staffs.

I smiled and look at my members.

"Let's go to Han river, guys." I suggested which they agreed with an, "Alright!!"

...

Like what we've plan, we're currently here sitting at the shore.

"Remember our last day of debut project here?" Soonyoung asked.

"Oh yeah, I still remember our promise that if someone ever change, we will throw him here." Hansol chuckled.

"Let's promise once again guys!" I shouted.

"Let's promise that we will all stay together until the very end!!"

"Yeah!!"

"Hyung, you know what.."

"Hmm?"

"You're the best leader we could ever have. Thanks for supporting and helping us in our hard times." Jihoon said.

"We wish you won't change, Hyung. We love you just the way you are!" Seungkwan added that flustered me.

"Oh come on, I'm just doing my job. Besides, you all made me realized that although it's hard, being a leader isn't that big of a burden at all."

"It may be at times but through all those circumtances, I find it fun and worth it leading the 12 of you."

After all the struggles of me being a leader, who knew we will come to the point where we are right now.

With our upcoming 3rd Anniversary and debut in Japan, we want all of our Carats to know that we are very thankful they're here with us.

I may not be a perfect leader but I'll make an effort to make things light for us as we create fun and unforgettable memories.

E N D