9

The next day, all of us are finally getting ready for our stage in Show Champion.

I keep on watching over Jihoon to make sure he's alright.

Well, it seems like he's back to his normal self.

Which is a relief for me and Soonyoung.

"Seventeen, you're up!" One of the staffs called.

"Alright guys, let's do our best today! Don't be nervous and just be yourself, okay?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's do this! One, two, three--"

"FIGHTING!!"

...

After the performances of the other groups, we finally line up for the announcement of the winner for this week.

"The top 5 songs competing are.."

Then the songs that are included in the top shows up, along with ours..

I closed my eyes and wished it'll be us.

"The winner for tonight's Show Champion is.."

We were astonished when we suddenly heard 'Pretty U' being played which means..

"Seventeen! Congratulations!!"

I can't believe it.. we won..

Our first win!

I was so shocked that when I walked to the front and was handed with a mic, I can't say anything..

I felt tears trickling down my cheeks so I passed the mic to Soonyoung and hid behind the members.

And there, I saw Jihoon silently crying.

I patted his head before whispering, "We did it, Ji. Our first win.."

After the members' messages of gratitude, I ended it up by saying thank you once again and that we will continue working harder.

...

At the backstage, Soonyoung once again broke down as well as Jihoon.

I can't help but to hug them both.

"You two worked hard," I started before looking at the rest, "You did well, everyone!"

"I hope this win cheers you up, Ji hyung. Now you can believe us when we say your songs are great." Chan commented.

"I'm sorry for making you guys worried yesterday. I can't help but to feel anxious whenever we go to music shows because of the awards." Jihoon explained.

"Remember this, Ji. Winning takes time and now that we finally did, we'll work even harder so that next time we could bring home more." I encouraged making not only Ji but the rest of the group smile.

~~~
a/n: last chapter, next is epilogue~