Chapter 4

~~The next day~~
Jane's POV
I woke feeling the excitement, quality choose a cute outfit. I choose a shorts and a tank top with a checkered polo and some black vans.

After I took a shower I quickly put on my clothes, and went dry my hair. After drying my hair, went to my kitchen and I saw pancake banner in the kitchen cabinet.

I went cooked the pancakes, I so happy my mom know how I love to cooking. Thats why my refrigerator and cabinet, she knows I like experimenting with food. All of the pancakes was cooked perfectly in taste but not in shape.

I left some pancakes, since I was full. I put the dishes in the dishwasher and went to the couch and lay down. I waited for a while, until I heard a knock. I went to the door and open it, it was Luciano.

He was wearing yellow sweater a bag pack, black ripped jeans, and white Nikes. "are you ready to go, for the tour?" He asked smiling "yes if you promise you won't kidnap me and sell my organs" I said joking "eww no" he said laughing. "Ok, I'm just checking" trying to stay serious but I still giggled at the end. We went outside of our apartment building, went to his car.

The car ride was silent, until he decided to play some music. At some point he played a nicki minaj, and the rapping beasts went out of me.

After the song was done he was shook and speechless. "What, I was terrible wasn't I?" I asked him, "no I just thought you weren't that type of person."

After the car ride we went to Starbucks to get some drinks. He ordered tea while i ororder Green Tea Cream Frappuccino. We waited until someone said his name and he went to get th coffee, and some girl approach me saying. "I don't know who you are but stay away from my boyfriend--" but Luciano saw it so put the coffee in a different table and confronted the girl. He dragged her away the table, and talk to the girl.

After a few minutes she left angrily and Luciano got the drinks and went to the table. After he sat down he asked "what did she told you?", "she told me 'stay away from my boyfriend'." I answered "Oh sorry that was one person who was obsessed to me, she started doing that when I was 14. She said she will stop if I go on a date with her and did but now she thinks we were something." He said "wow what a yandere" I mumbled "what" "oh nothing".

We stayed there for a while, we share stories, ask each other questions. And I took a stolen pick of him.

(An: this photo was took at Los Angeles, California, and just pretend it was took at Italy)

I posted it on Instagram and tagged him and put a bit of hashtags. For a while I started getting follower, comments, likes. He looked down to his phone and smiled "I get my revenge" smirking at me.

As we finished our drinks, we went out took some photos for Instagram.

~~Time Skip~~

It was 6pm it was getting dark so we went to the car, he was driving home. I was a bit tired so i was slowly started drafting to sleep. 

Luciano's POV

As we drive us home I felt something on my shoulder. I looked to see what it was it was Jane, She drafted to sleep. When we where home, I took out my phone and opened my camera. I fixed her hair so the camera can see her face, I looked for the right angle. I took selfies while she was like that, when I thought I had enough selfies I woke her up.

Jane's POV 

I woke up with someone shaking me. "Oh we're here" I said as I noticed my head was at Luciano's shoulder. I blushed a bit when I noticed, he looked as if it was fine. So I opened the door and when out the car, I was a bit of pins and needles so I did some stretching. 

After doing the stretching Luciano went out of the car. We went it the building walking to our separate apartment. I looked at my phone because it's been vibrating for a while  now.

When I checked it was at Instagram people have been following me, commenting on my post and one tag. When I opened it, it was a photo of me sleeping and Luciano simply just smiling. I looked at Luciano and gave him the death glare.

"What" he asked "you posted a photo of me sleep" I told him "I told you I will have my revenge" he said with pride in his tone "ok it's fare". As we went up stairs I asked "hey Luciano, do you what to have dinner with me?"  He answered "Sure what are we having", "I'll what I can cook".