chapter 1

(Y/n)'s pov

"Rise and shine sweetheart" I hear a faint voice from a far, I turn around to look for the voice. I see a faint figure walk closer to me, then I feel a hand move my hair from my face.

I hummed in response, "You need to wake up." Mom shake me. "What time is it?" I said slurring though my words, "It's around 10 am." She said. "5 more minutes" I said not opening my eyes, "If I did that you would wake up an hour later." She said laughing a bit in the end.

"You have a point." I said sitting up rubbing my eyes, I opened my eyes to see her with a mixed expression of happiness and sadness.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"You're dad and I decide you're going to Italy." She said, "NO WAY" in excitement.

She nod her head at me "Yes, so go pack your bags.", I ran to my closet and start putting clothes I like in my luggage. I look back to my mom who was still sitting on my bed, "Aren't you going to pack your bag?".

"No. Sweety you're going alone." She said, "wait what?" I asked.

"Your dad signed you up on a international school." She explains. "But it's my last year of high school. Can't it wait for college?" I said. "Well we thought since you can't speak italian, you might learn in the way." She says.

"Don't worry I've fixed your credit and debit cards, and we will be sending you monthly allowance. You don't have to worry about rent since you will be living on one of my friends apartment complex." She explained.

"When do I go?" I asked her.

"Tomorrow." She answered.

"Will you come visit me?" I asked.

"I'll try my best." She said sounding disappointed.

"But let's get you packed up." She said standing up to approach me.