Chapter 3

*Maralis POV.*
After the doctor runned all the test they needed, they talked to Brad only. The boys and I talked until Brad came back in.

*conversation*
Brad- the doctor said your free to go in two days.
Maralis- awww!! I wanna go now! I'm hungry! The hospital food is not what I want!
James- OK then what do you want? Me, Connor and Tristan will go get it for you.
Maralis- McDonald's??...thanks!! I'm starving
Connor- we'll be back...*Connor, James and Tristan left*
Maralis- how bad is it?
Brad- you've got enough time left. I still don't get why you don't want to start the quimo.
Maralis- I wanted to go on tour with you first.
Brad- honey your not getting any better if you don't take quimo. Quimo is the only way.
Maralis- I know. I promise that when the tour is over I will start with the quimo.
Brad- I don't know why I'm letting you....
Maralis- that's because you love me and you want to make my dream of touring the world with you come true. I love you Brad, please don't EVER forget that.
Brad- I won't, and you don't forget that I do Love You Too.

Me and Brad talked about random stuff until the boys came back. We ate.

Maralis- guys, you should all rest. Why don't you guys come by tomorrow??
Brad- what?! I'm not leaving you alone.
Maralis- I'm tired and I'm in a hospital. Anything that happens to me all I have to do is call a nurse. I'll be fine. So go ahead you can all go and rest. *I smiled at them*

After a while I got them to leave. Ufff finally some time alone!. I so want revenge! Tristan is not getting a way with what he did to my best friend. Because of him she killed herself and now I'm gonna get revenge. I promised the day we buried her. My best friend was an orphan. I found her one day while I was walking home from school. I saw her and I shared my lunch with her. We talked and became best friends. I convinced her to go home with me and mom and dad accepted her home for some time. Brad, me and Her were really close to each other. Mom and Dad kind of adopted her. She started school with me and Brad. Eventually Brad started singing and then he met James. James then started a band with Brad as the lead singer. That's when my best friend started visting the boys. She fell in love with Tristan and Tristan with her, or well that was what we thought. My best friend and Brad are the exact same age, I'm the youngest by 4 years. Brad is 20 know and I'm 16. Since by the time Brad and the boys started the band I wasn't allowed to go with them to practice and when they practiced at home I would have been stuck in my room studying. That's over now, before I die from my cancer I want Tristan to suffer what I had to suffer. I'll make him fall in love with me and then I'll die from my cancer. My best friend was ALWAYS there when I needed her. Emily was always there. But then one day she came home crying because she had seen Trsitan cheating on her. She faced him and he promised to never do it again. But he did and that pain of him being with other girls was killing her inside, so every night she would take a razor and cut herself. One of those nights she died of blood lost. How did I not notice she was cutting herself??. That night Mom and Dad were on a little weekend vacation for there anniversary so they left Natalie, my big sister, in charge. We were watching movies and Brad, Natalie and I fell asleep. She didn't. She went to the bathroom and ended her life. The next day Brad, Natalie and I found her there and we called our parents. They came right away. I was only 14 and I had to see how they buried my best friend. Tristan didn't show up, just James and Connor. Brad was going to entruduce me to them but I rejected the offer. I didn't want too meet anybody. 1 year passed and I was in my best friend room. I found her diary and I read it. She wrote that if she wanted to forget about him but she couldn't. The last page was never written completely. It stopped mid sentence. I just wanted revenge really bad and I still do. She died because of him and I'm gonna make him pay for it. Another year past and now Brad and the boys are having there first tour. I was just waiting for the right time for my plan. But now I was diagnose with cancer, perfect time. I'll make him pay and die in peace. Brad, Natalie and my parents think that I don't know I have only 1 year left but I do. How did I found out? Easy they were talking outside my room and I was fake sleeping. I heard when they said I had only 1 year left. Its the perfect time. I'll make Tristan fall in love and then I'll make him suffer. If I don't do it I know I won't die in peace. And I want to die in peace...