Chapter 2

Maralis Pov

So today was the boys' first concert here in the UK. The boys look very exited.I helped a lot. They started the concert and I got to see it back stage. They rocked! When there mini break came in I help them by give each of them a bottle of water and a towel so that they'll get the sweat off.
Maralis: You guys were amazing!
Brad: thank you sis!

So the boys had finished their concert and right now they were at the backstage with me when suddenly my head felt so dizzy and my head was pounding..Then the last thing i knew the boys was running towards me and someone shouted "SOMEBODY CALL 911 RIGHT NOW!" Then i blacked out.

*Brad Pov*

We were talking to Maralis when suddenly she became pale and then blacked out. Tristian began to yell for somebody to call an ambualance.

Tristian- SOMEBODY CALL 911 RIGHT NOW!

*Skips *

MARALIS POV.

BEEP
arghh could somebody shut that up?
BEEP!
Omg.Shut up for like seriously.
BEEPP!!!
I woke up with a massive headache and a blur vision and the sound of the beeping monitor thingy.I cant see anything.Everything just seems blury.Yet,i still saw some figure front of me.
I blinked a few times to get a clear vision.
Finally the vision is clear.I saw my brother and the boys.I could know that they were worried sick about me due to the expression on the face.

Me: where am i?

All of them fake smile

Tristian: you're in the hospital.
Me:Ermm why? I dont quite remember what happened.
Brad: Its nothing,you just fainted.

•THE DOCTOR CAME IN•

Doctor: Okayy miss maralis,lets do some check up before we discharge you.
Me: okayy

All of us focus on the doctor

Doctor: Let me tell about your condition first

Oh mygod.Is he gonna tell them about my brain-tumour cancer??

I look over to brad.He must have sense my worried look.Thats when he talk to the doctor.

Brad: urmm doctor can you just tell me about her condition like personally?
Doctor: of course lets go to my office.

TRISTIAN POV

i know they are hiding something away from me and the boys.But.What is it? I must find out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it! Thanks for reading an voting! Dont forget to vote 😊💕