God made me too OP

A ray of sunlight stabbed me right in the eyes the moment I opened them.

Ow, I sat up and rubbed my eyes, where am I?

Trees, trees, and more trees, with the occasional bush. All so closely packed together, that only the occasional ray of light shone through. And somehow I managed to get stabbed in the eyes.

Where ever I was, it wasn't the afterlife. More like the forest..... woods? I wasn't sure what the difference was, but hoped it was the one that didn't have serial killers.

Standing up, I stretched and found myself pleasantly surprised to find that nothing, other than my chest, ached.
Although the ground was slightly padded from all the fallen leaves, it was still nothing short of a miracle. These days even sleeping wrong on the couch had me in pain.

Maybe the girls are right, I am old. Sighing, I began to brush the leaves off my clothes, ignoring the little voice saying  or maybe it's all the drinking and skipping meals and lack of-
My hands brushed against against the softest thing I've ever felt. It was like what I imagined clouds would feel like. My cashmere and angora sweaters were sandpaper compared this. The softest thing I've ever felt turned out to be a skirt. My skirt.

It was long, nearly grazing the floor, and a strange dark color that seemed to shift with every movement. It had been years since the last time I wore a skirt, especially one this long. Was it Middle school? Gods, those uniforms were ugly. More importantly, really God? Is this really your idea of comfortable forest exploring clothes? ....At least the bears could use it as a napkin when they finally eat me.

Deciding not to also wonder why god gave me long sleeves, but left my shoulders bare, I looked around. I was still surrounded by giant trees and tall weird looking bushes. There was no sign of people or even a trail. Wasn't this supposed to be a thank you? He should have just left me dead. At this rate I'll end up dead from hunger or a chew toy for hungry animals.

I tried to think of any survival skills or tricks I might of heard of, but quickly realized the closest I've been to the outdoors was when a client took me glamping. Ah, I should just find some poisonous berries or something. Better than starving to death or being eaten alive. Speaking of which... A few rocks might be useful. Sure, they probably won't be much use against anything larger than a bunny, but it was better than nothing.

After carefully studying the rocks around me, I finally decided on a small, smooth rock roughly the size of my palm. I bent down to pick it up, only to find that it was larger than my entire hand. For the first time since I got here, I noticed my hands. Pale, delicate, and.... tiny. Not like a certain bigoted orange president's but as in a-

No. No no no no no. My heart squeezed. I closed my eyes and opened them again, hoping that I was just hallucinating. My hands remained the same. No. I franticly searched for my phone. My pockets were empty, there was nothing to check my reflection in. I need to find a mirror. A mirror? Ah, I really am an idiot. Where the fuck do I get a mirror in the middle of the woods? Ok, calm down, what else can I use? Sunglasses, Shiny metal, Spoons, Water, TV scre- Water! I just need to find some water.

I stood still, straining to hear anything that might be water. Nothing. Not even birds singing. It completely quiet. Great. What's the point of being a "cheat" if I'm going to die of dehydration?
Leaning back against a tree, I tried to figure out what my next step was. Walk around and hope to find some water? Maybe a road? If only I had my phone. Ugh, this would be a lot easier if I was one of those protagonists in a reincarnation novel. They could probably just magically make water.

Magic. What's-his-name was able to make a table and chairs appear out of nowhere, so maybe- No, god is a god and I'm just... me. There's no way it could work.

.....It wouldn't hurt to try. One last effort before I fail and start walking in a random direction until I get murdered.
Besides, being able to cast magic and stuff without training or anything seems like something that would happen in one of those books.

From what I could remember from the books my client would read me, visualizing what I wanted was a good start. What's a good, strong memory I have of water? Blushing at the first few that came to mind, I kept searching until I eventually settled for the small, tranquil lake I used to swim in as a child. It only good thing about those vacations at the summerhouse, it was so easy to escape for almost the entire day. I didn't have to-

No. Focus. Remembering that usually the stronger the image, the stronger the magic, I let myself remember what the water felt like. It's coldness, clearness, damp smell, and- 

The air around me abruptly shifted. I opened my eyes.

I stared.

Great. I either have brain damage or a very weird dream.

It would have been a miracle if even a drop of water appeared, at the most I would have expected a big sized water orb or something. Instead, right in front of me was the pond exactly as I had imagined it.