Part 5: A Balanced Encounter

Y/N: Selena!

Gene: She really slipped from under your nose...

Y/N: Shut up and help me find her. Fortunately, you find Selena but you find Yuzu as well.

Y/N & Yuzu: You again?!

Gene: Why do these two look like Shiru?

Y/N: I don't know, Gene.

Yuzu: Wait. Can you help Selena find Shun Kurosaki?

Y/N: I guess...

Obelisk Force: Halt!

Y/N: Damn... Gene, get Selena out if here. Yuzu, stand back.

You activate your duel disk as you prepare for battle.

???: Hold it.

You see a guy who looks like you with purple hair and clothes.

Y/N: Who are you?

Yuzu: Yuya?

???: I heard we look alike but no. That's not me.

Y/N: Then you're probably not friendly.

Yuri: My name is Yuri. And my job is to capture you, Yuzu!

Y/N: Not happening. Run!

Yuzu: But...

Y/N: I'll handle this!

She runs off and Yuri stares at you with a bored expression.

Yuri: I'm not interested in you... You deal with him... Asuna.

A girl with half black and half white hair walks out from behind a hiding place.

Asuna: Whatever.

She activates her duel disk and you both begin.

Both: Duel!

Asuna: My turn. I activate my spell card, Eclipse Fusion. I can Fusion Summon an Eclipse monster using monsters in my deck. I fuse my Black Dragon Collapserpent and my White Dragon Wyvern Buster. Watch as two dragons of light and darkness merge to create a greater form. I Fusion Summon. Eclipse Wing Dragon.

A dragon with one black wing and one white wing appears on the field.

(Eclipse Wing Dragon Level 7 Atk: 3000)

Asuna: I activate its effect. I banish a DARK monster and a LIGHT monster and in two turns they get added to my hand... I banish Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End. I set a card and end my turn.

Y/N: Draw! I activate Frost Gale Incantation! I use the Ice Dancer and Snow Angel in my hand. I Ritual Summon! Frost Gale Ritual Dragon! I activate its effect!

Asuna: You will not.

Y/N: What?

Asuna: I activate Eclipse Chains. All monsters that aren't LIGHT or DARK lose all their effects or attack.

Chains wrap around your Dragon.

Y/N: I set two cards and end my turn...

Asuna: Draw. One more turn. I activate Dragon Shrine. This lets me send Alexandrite Dragon to my graveyard. Since Alexandrite was a normal monster, I can balance it out and send my Keeper of the Shrine to join it. I now discard a spell to add Eclipse Fusion back to my hand. Fortunately for you, I cannot attack the turn I use that effect. I set a card and end...

Y/N: You are calm... Too calm...

Asuna: I don't really care for much. All I care about is balance. Light... And darkness... Good and evil...

Y/N: I draw! You're going to hate this. I activate Cold Whirlwind! This spell destroys your Chains and frees my Dragon! Now Frost Gale is free to activate its ability! I half Eclipse Wing Dragon's Atk and you take damage equal to what it lost!

(Eclipse Wing Dragon Atk: 3000---> 1500)

Asuna LP: 4000---> 2500

Y/N: Frost Gale, attack with Arctic Arrow! And since your Dragon's at least Level 5, my dragon gains 1000 Atk!

(Frost Gale Atk: 2500---> 3500)

Asuna LP: 2500---> 500

Y/N: I set a card and end.

Asuna: Draw. Unfortunately for you... Your time is up. My two Envoys get added to my hand. I banish Collapserpent and Wyvern Buster to summon the bringer of the light and beginning. Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning. And I banish Alexandrite Dragon and Keeper of the Shrine to summon the lord of death. Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End.

You stare at the two monsters, somewhat nervous.

Asuna: This is the beginning of your end. I can now activate Polymer- What is it, Yuri? You got sent back to Duel Academy? Very well, sir. Well... I have new orders... Until next we meet and we will meet again... So says the path of destiny...

She snaps her fingers and she and the Obelisk Force soldiers vanish.

Y/N: I need to find the others.

The strange fields vanish and you quickly find Reiji, Gene, Selena, and Shun along with others.

Y/N: Sorry... I was a bit sidetracked...

Reiji: Now. We must go to the Synchro Dimension.

Y/N: Ugh... More dimension hopping?

Silvio: I never got your name, Mr. Cold.

Y/N: I'm Y/N... Gene and I are from the Ritual Dimension.

A big guy with a huge nose and pompadour steps up.

Gong: Gong finds it weird that you look like Gong's friend Yuya.

You turn to face a boy with green and red hair.

Y/N: Hm... Other than the hair and eyes, it's like looking in a mirror.

Reiji: Anyway... We leave tomorrow.

Gene grabs your shoulder.

Gene: I'll fill in the details with you later.

End of Part 5

Fan Made Card Index:

Eclipse Fusion
Quick play spell
Fusion Summon any Eclipse Fusion monster using LIGHT Attribute and DARK Attribute monsters from your deck. Once per turn, you can discard a card to add this card to your hand from your graveyard. You cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

Eclipse Wing Dragon
Dragon
LIGHT
Atk: 3000
Def: 2500
1 DARK Monster + 1 LIGHT Monster
This card is also treated as a DARK Monster. When this card is Fusion Summoned, banish 1 DARK Attribute monster and 1 LIGHT Attribute monster from your deck and add them to your hand on the second turn after this effects activation. If this card is banished, gain LP equal to the combined total of banished monsters times 500.

Eclipse Chains
Continuous Trap
All Non-DARK or LIGHT monsters on the field cannot attack, also negate their effects.