Chapter 1

Delaney Milkovich. Ask around about me and you'll get your fucking load. Now look at my arrest record and that is color coded. Look at my education record and I have straight A's.

Just because I'm a trouble maker doesn't mean i'm half as retarded as the south side. Trig tho. That stumps me. I have 4 brothers Iggy, Jamie, Mikhailo if you call him that he'll skin you alive. He likes to be called Mickey, and Joey. I have an older sister named Mandy.

Now my father Terry is something else. He is calm until you bring up something he doesn't approve of. When he drinks is when he likes to mistake Mandy or I as our mom. She died giving birth to me. Terry also likes to say its my fault. When Mandy and Mickey are home they don't let him touch me but when they're not... Lets just say its not pretty.

I pulled on a white long sleeve crop top and some blue and pink short shorts. I looked in the mirror as my neon pink bra showed through.

I shrugged and walked over pilling my gladiator sandals on

I shrugged and walked over pilling my gladiator sandals on. I walked out of my room and smiled as I hugged Mickey. "I'm out. Bye Yevvy" I cooed at my nephew who giggled at me. Ian hugged me and I waved at Svetlana before I left. I walked over to the Gallagher's and sat next to Debbie as she violently stabbed her doll.

"Rough day at school?" I asked and she just yells out "FUCK YOU STUPID BITCHES" I nodded and Carl rode up in a electric wheelchair. "Nice chair" I commented and he just smirked at me. I stood up and walked to the fence as Lip walked over. "Lip!" I called out and he chuckled hugging me. "Hey Lane." He kissed my head and pulled away. He looked from me to Debbie. "Debs, Carl, what's going on?"

Debbie then yells out "I hate you stupid bitches!" I bit my lip as Lip then asked "Well, how was your last day of school, Debs? Is there anything you want to talk about?" Debbie continued to stab the doll as she said "No." From beside me someone called out "Yo, fuck Wad." I turned and chuckled as I smiled "Hey, what's going on, Stumpy?" Lip called out. "Hey Stumpy!" I called out and we did a basic handshake. "I got some new piercings." he told Lip.

"Yeah, I can see that." Lip said and I chuckled. "And I picked up some herb for our guys. You want to come?" Lip looked at his siblings then me. "Eh... Yeah, sure. Look, I'm just gonna be over there if you need anything, okay?" I gave him a thumbs up as I turned back to Carl and Debs. "Do you need help?" I asked Carl and he looked at me. "No I got this" I chuckled and sat back down on the steps.

"Debs lets go to the pool when it opens" I told her and she finally stop stabbing the doll. "Lets do it." Carl finally got up and Debbie groaned. "I have to go see Frank." She left and I stood up, as I went inside with Carl. "Too bad you got the wheelchair. I was hoping I could play naughty nurse" I joked and Carl smirked at me. "Except we have to go to that dinner for Lip" I said changing the subject quickly.

I knew Carl. He was getting a boner thinking about me. A honk sounded and I knew it was Ian. "Come on you" I said walking away. Carl groaned and followed me out the door to the car.

"Yay. To summer." We all called out holding our drinks up. "And to Lip's first year of college, may you all follow in his footsteps." Fiona said and lightly swatted at Carl. "To Lip." We all called out. "Yes, thank you, guys." Lip told us. "Frank." Fiona called out. "To Lip." He called out grabbing a beer and opened it drinking. I rolled my eyes as Lip called out "You sure you should be drinking, Frank?" Lip asked. "You think a brand-new, untainted liver's gonna stop him?" Fiona asked.

"After extensive research and weeks of testing, I've determined my liver can support one beer a day. I am now a cheap date. I'm buzzed already like an anemic ten-year-old girl." Frank told us and I raised my foot up to slid it down Carl's leg. "Who's ready for pie?" Fiona asked. "I want to taste cherry pie." Carl called out and winked at me, as I smirked. " Ugh." Fiona called out making me chuckle. "Any more of that Salisbury steak?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, if I pay for it." Fiona told him crossing her arms. "I tell you what, get me an order, and we'll call it even."

"Call what even?" I asked and Frank turned to me "Her trying to kill my son with cocaine." I rolled my eyes. "You're suck a fucking dick why would you say that" I scoffed "Why are you even here, Frank?" Lip asked. "Just don't. I'll just get him some more." Fiona told us.

"To go. I got to get back to work." Frank told her and I sighed. "I don't want any pie." Debbie said, and I raised an eyebrow. "What's going on with you? First you're stabbing dolls in the face, now you're all mopey?" Lip asked her. "Holly and Ellie aren't talking to me anymore. It's like I'm invisible."

"I hate it when teenage skanks do that." Fiona said coming over. "What do you mean?" Debbie asked. "Same thing happened to me with Heidi Mitchell and Donna Alexander." Fiona told her, another waitress came over and said "Me too. Leah March and Jean Kolb." I looked at Carl who was looking at me.

"Really? Why?" Debbie asked, "Who knows? Jealousy, periody. Two weeks later, they started talking to me again like nothing ever happened." I hmmed as Fiona said "Same with Heidi and Donna" Carl looked down at his pie, and I removed my foot. "It's not fair. They don't get to do that. I'm never being friends with Holly and Ellie again. Screw those bitches." I laughed as I called out "Yeah, screw those bitches." Lip then calls out "Screw those bitches." I took a drink of my water as Sean came over. "Sounds like you're having fun here."

I looked down as my phone buzzed and I groaned as I recieved a text from Jared Pitts.

'Fight night tonight Mini. You In?'

'Who's fighting?'

'Teddy. He wants you there. Something about a good luck charm. We're going out after to the pop up.'

I rolled my eyes

'Be there in 20'

I stood up and smiled at everyone. "Thanks For the food Fi, I gotta dash." I told her and she hugged me. "Where you going?" Lip asked and I just smirked "Fight night" He nodded and everyone else was confused. "Gotta run" I said winking and turned walking out of the restaurant.

I walked to the old warehouse as I finished my cigarette. "Mini Milkovich!" I heard and smiled as Theodore Williamson, we call me Teddy, hugged me and lifted me up making my laugh. "Alright put me down fuck face" I snapped and he set me on my feet. We walked in and Jared smirked at me. "Nice to see you again Milkovich." I rolled my eyes.

"We hooked up once Jared. We're not friends don't act like we are" Jared was taken back as Teddy laughed and lead me over to the bets table before he walked away. The fights started and I walked over to Teddy and whispered "You're 70 to 1 don't loose on me now" Teddy scoffed. "I won't"

"In this corner" Jared called out and I rolled my eyes. "We have TEDDY WILLIAMSOOOOON" Teddy was jumping back and forth on his feet, as Jared started again "And in this corner we have BYRON CLAAAARE" I turned to see Byron Clare. He just got out of jail for beating up his girlfriend. I looked back at Teddy to see him prepared. We trained for this fight. "ROUND 1. FIGHT" Jared's voice echoed through the entire room.

Teddy ducked and blocked Byron's hits before he gave him a right hook. Teddy soon got him on the ground and started to beat the shit out of him. "He's tapped" One of the guys yelled. "Teddy it's over!" I called out and Teddy backed up from him.

Jared held up Teddy's arm and we cheered. Teddy got his money and we walked out of the warehouse. Teddy was counting his money and then handed me some. "Here you go sis" he told me and I smirked as I took it counting out 500. "I'll take you to the pop up" he told me and I climbed in his car.