Imagine #1: Breakfast and Bed

You wake up in Diggy's room and smell bacon. You jump up and run downstairs to see what's cooking. Diggy stood in a tank and basketball shorts and sneakers cooking.

You came behind him and ran my fingers over his abs.

"Is that for me?" You whispered.

"Yeah, wanted to make your day special. I got a lot planned." He said.

"Well if you're making me breakfast I don't know how it can get any better." You say sweetly.

He smiled and kissed you for a while, until you both smelled a burning pancake. He quickly let go and pryed off the scorched pancake.

He looked at you and laughed.

"I'll eat this one." He joked.

"Hey, I'll be in bed." You say.

"Don't you want to eat-" he started.

"I'm hungry all right." You smirk.

He ran behind you on the stairs, and swooped you up and carried you to the room, and lies you on the bed, then turned on his song list. The first song that played was his own,

'My Girl'

He took off his shirt and smiled at you, flexing.

You laugh hard.

He stopped, confused.

"What? Why are you laughing baby?" He asked confused.

"Nothing..." You say.

"No it's obviously something! Every time we're about to have sex you laugh it off." He said seriously.

You go up to him.

"Well you always start like we're in a music video. You start way across the room and just stare at me. Here, you lay on the bed and I'll come to you the way it's supposed to be done." You say.

He sat with his back againt the bed with his arms crossed.

You replay the music and dim the lights completely.

You crawl to him and kissed his neck. He turned, still mad at you. You climb on his lap and hold his face. He looks into your eyes somewhat sadly.

You start to go lower and lower till he finally flips you over and takes over, pinning you down.

***

The whole thing happened so fast, the next thing you know you're lying side by side and he looks at you.

"Damn baby. That was nuts y/n." He says kissing you.

You just stare at the ceiling, nodding your head.

Wow. That really just happened...