Clayjensen and 799 others liked.
Monty.lacruz: you made a bigger mess than I did.
Tagged: eviej

Jfoley: rule number one: don't let Evelyn help you bake

Hannahb: oh Evie...

Cheerstojess: that's so cute! 😂😂😭

Jeff.att: is this why my mom said to keep out of the kitchen?

Clayjensen: classic Evelyn 😂

Eviej: She said that! Jeff.att

Jake.taylor: oh man, no one warned you??

/////

Monty

Monty.lacruz and 872 others liked.
Eviej: do we have to go to school?

Jfoley: not at all, let's skip

Brycewalker: I'm down

Alex.stan: dont leave me alone

Cheerstojess: I'll skip

Hannahb: noooo

Clayjensen: ^ I agree

Jeff.att: I have to go😤

Monty.lacruz: I'm wherever you are

Eviej: I'm kidding! Jfoley

//

Evelyn plopped in her seat in the rowdy cafeteria, annoyed with all the noise she lays her head in her arms; trying to block out the noise.

Trying.

"What's up with you lil j?" Bryce asks as he throws a French fry at her head. She looks up with a glare; but that quickly fades when Monty picks up the said fry and chucks it back. She giggled before cuddling into his side. "I'm tired." She mumbled as Monty rubs circles on her hips.

"You guys make me sick." Justin cringed as he opens his water bottle. She only sticks her tongue out childishly in return.

"We'll cheer up!" Jess says as she excitedly claps her hands. "My party is at the end of this week! And it's going to be so much fun!"

"Do I have to?" Evelyn whines as she looks at her friend. Jess glared as she threw her fry at her "You promised!"

"Quit throwing fries at me!" Evelyn yells before tossing the fry in her mouth. "Actually, give me more."