Chapter Six

Hadley's P.O.V.

It's been a week since I've been here and started my new job. I got my first paycheck so I decided to go to Walmart for some groceries and house decor. I started my car and followed Savannah directions on how to get to Walmart. Parking the car, I grabbed my purse and lock the car headed to the doors. Grabbing a cart I head to the home decor section to pick out a few things. Grabbing some kitchenware and new bedding. 

Walking around till I found the groceries that I needed. Heading to the checkout to pay for the things that I picked out. Driving back to the apartment I was so thankful for Savannah and Macy. I just feel so bad about not telling them about what I went through. Deciding it was time to be truthful in case if something happens. I will be telling my horror story tomorrow when we hang out after they begged me for so long. I will be cooking them dinner at the diner tomorrow after closing. 

Groceries away and setting the decor where I thought it looked best I went to the kitchen to cook tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner. When I heard a knock on the door I felt terrified, slowly walking to the door I looked through the peephole to see Savannah and Macy. Unlocking the door I let the girls in wondering what they needed. 

"hey girl we say when you moved in you didn't have many clothes so we had clothes that we don't wear to give to you," Macy said. 

Tears filled my eyes at their thoughtfulness, floored how much they reminded me of Mary and how I miss her so much. They gathered around me hugging me causing me to scream out in pain from the wound on my stomach. Lightheaded and dizzy I passed out leaving them to freak out. 

......................

short chapter but there's a reason for it hope you like it. 

Follow, Vote, and Comment