Some Girl Troubles

(A/N Ok so this is going to be a new story and yeah. I don't own the book cover nor the charters in this story. Thanks for your time.)

It's the year 2249 and the world has changed, it changed a lot due to water pollution the government, FBI, CIA, military, presidents, queen's and king's and other important people like that deiced it would be a good idea to get the world's water supply and put it in a huge box like thing so it won't get polluted,the government has a large place where all the sea creatures live and also all the animals in the world are there too they can get drinking water. Everyday the FBI and CIA are delivering water and fresh vegetables to the people of the world.

Cry's P.O.V

Once a beautiful country land full of grass and lakes is now a big city no grass to see only cement, tall buildings are everywhere, nobody see's the sun anymore the smog clouds are covering it, the sun does provide warmth and light you just can't see it. You can't see the starts or moon at night either just darkness. Well nobody know's what those things are anymore, or really care for them, there images of that stuff on the computer but people just laugh and call it strange. Me being myself would love to see those event's, I'm just sick of waking up everything morning to the smell of smog it only seems to bother me not anyone else. I just can't stand it.

My dad however is the leader of the government and I get to see things nobody has ever seen before, I can see grass and animals up close it's really cool, but something's just not right the animals don't feel at home and they look sad almost.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a ringing sound, it was my friend PewDiePie calling me on Skype. it's pretty old nobody ues's it anymore but we still do. I answered the call and said Sup in my deep Cry reads voice. I have to say I've fallen for Pewd's, even though I've only talk to him over the internet, I live in Florida where every "important"person lives and where the base of the water and living animals, grass and trees are, I forgot to say my dad is not only the leader of the government he is also a king and my mom is a queen, that makes me a prince. Well I have another brother Nate but he's younger than me so I'm going to be the new king once my father dies but the thing is I don't wanna be king. I realized I was lost in thought and apologized to Pewd's

He laughed his adorable laugh and said "Don't worry about it Cry."

I smiled and nodded

"So Pewd's what do you wanna do." I asked knowing he would want to play a game.

"Play a...horror game, Pewd's said.

"Are you sure Pewd's, what time is it in Sweden is Marzia sleeping."

He laughed "Marzia is not sleeping and it's early enough everyone will probably be awake."

I smiled and we started playing.

*In the middle of the game play*

A jump scare popped out that even scared me a bit, but it scared Pewd's so much he jumped out of his chair and his head phones fell off.

No I thought I watch Pewd's struggle to put them back on while he was trying to breath. I can't watch Pewd's struggle it saddens me.

Fuck, Fuck, what can I do?

"MARZIA, MARZI MARZIA." I yelled thought Skype hoping she would hear me and save Pewd's, Marzia is PewDie's girlfriend I'm jealous of her like a lot but she is a kind and sweet girl and I'm glad she's with Pewd's. She came rushing in a confused look on her face but soon realized what was happening she grabbed the bright green headphones and put them back on Pewd's he started breathing heavily and crying he thanked and hugged her they started kissing.