I Love You, Eh?!

It had been only 2 days since our trio collected the reward for their first set of jobs, and for one of the first time in his life Natsu received a fully payed cash out at such a large amount. Currently the group was staying at an inn in the middle of a mountain forest located a few miles away from Halcion on their way to complete the next cluster of jobs in a nearby village.

However, contrary to what Natsu thought not so long ago, it was proving very difficult to restrain himself from literally jumping on Sorano at every given opportunity possible. Despite having actually got himself a separate room he found his mind making frequent return trips to the gutter which really didn't help when it came to keeping himself in check as it only spurred his dragon side on more. In fact, if Natsu could sum up what he was feeling in words it would be like when he got stuck in the dragonoid with two little versions of himself on his shoulders, one depicted as an 'angel' but the other instead of the appropriate devil was depicted as a dragon.

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" currently the dragonslayer was locked in his room screaming in his thoughts for the voices of deterrence and encouragement to be silent. He was sprawled out over the single bed in his room and the headboard had various cracks and dent marks in it. He felt like he was split into two people and they were currently fighting one another over what to do with his body. His normal half just wanted the season to pass, he didn't want to get anyone involved in this especially Sorano. Now this half of Natsu wasn't going to deny that he felt something for the stellar spirit mage, something beyond friendship akin to what he felt for Igneel just on a deeper more complicated level. But that was exactly the problem he didn't know what this feeling was, Natsu definitely wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he knew a beautiful woman when he seen one but that was just it he knew nothing more than that or the values of family.

Now Natsu's other half well that's a different story, if he was to sum up what this side of him felt like it was just overall very horny and possessive, especially when his thoughts were occupied by Sorano it really made the dragonslayer wonder how much longer he could hold out. He didn't want to have Sorano put in that position because he couldn't keep it in his pants. "This isn't going to happen" "Oh yes it is"

"No it won't"

"Come on I know you wanna tap that"

"Yeah...I mean no I don't"

If his argument with himself was anything to go by you could tell the dragonslayer had it rough practically to the point of insanity, and things were just going to get worse. "Natsu are you in there?" there it was the sweet melodic voice of the temptress herself. "Y-yeah" he answered shakily puzzling the stellar mage slightly. "Me and Happy were thinking we should get to the clients place pretty soon, remember we need to get these missions done in time for the trials if you want to compete" Sorano reminded the dragonslayer.

Now he had another internal battle, risk waiting out a couple of days a possibly miss the trials just to make sure his doesn't do something he'll regret or finish up these missions on schedule for the S-class trials. His promise to Gildarts about becoming S-class this year and having a serious fight with him after he had done so won him over but it didn't mean he wasn't going to take precautions.

"Yeah you're right, go wait for me in the lobby I'll be down in a few minutes" Natsu said in a recomposed tone, "Okay just don't take too long" was Sorano's response before she went to get her things and Happy who had decided to stay in her room.

At the client's house

Currently our team of three are sitting on a medium sized couch opposite their client who was an elderly short stubby man with shoulder length black hair. "So you see our current predicaments don't you?" the short man asked the trio who only nodded. Depending on how you looked at it, it was either lucky or unlucky for them that this client had another cluster of the jobs they had taken, on the bright side if they could do these jobs without getting complaints then it increased Natsu odds of being allowed to compete a lot but on the other hand they weren't that long after a cluster of jobs so they could easily end up magically exhausted at the end of things.