Trailer & Playlist

I decided to make a trailer for this book, so here!
I hope you enjoy it 💗

                                              •••

PLAYLIST

• | Psychotic Kids - YUNGBLUD
"Psychotic kids, they don't know what they want. Psychotic kids, we've got to keep control of them."

• | All Night - mishlawi
" I was from the city, she was from the outside. I was from the north she was from the southside."

• | Before The World Ends - Anarbor
"Hesitation was the enemy, keep your mind under lock and key. I know you want me to set you free."

• | Running From My Shadow - Mike Shinoda ( ft grandson)
"There's an elephant sitting in the room and I can't find another way to tiptoe around it. I've been doing pretty-good for a long time but I can't find any other way to give now

• | Blood // Water - grandson
"Look me in my eye, tell me everything's not fine. All the people ain't happy and the river has run dry. You thought you could go free but the system is done for."

•| changes - XXXTENTACION
"I don't understand this, you're changing I can't stand it. My heart can't take this damage and the way I feel can't stand it."

• | FRIENDS - Marshmallo & Anne-Marie
"You really ain't going away without a fight, you can't be reasoned with no don't be impolite. I've told you one two three four for six thousand times."

• | Toxic - Sofia Karlberg
"With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride, you're toxic I'm slipping under. Taste of the poison paradise I'm addicted to you don't you know that you're toxic."

• | 18 - Anarbor
"So if you wanna piss off your parents, date me to scare them. Show them you're all grown up."

• | Get Free - Major Lazer
"Look at me, I just can't believe what they've done to me, we can never get free, I just want to be."

• | Believer - Imagine Dragons
"I was broken from a young age taking my sulking to the masses, writing my poems for the few that look to me, took to me, shook to me."

• | About You - Mike  Shinoda ( ft blackbear)
"There's not a single thing that I can say. Not a single solitary, every meaning changes shape. Even when there's no connection back to you and any line, all a sudden it's about you and it gets me every time."

• | Silence - Marshmello (ft Khalid)
"Love only left me alone but I'm at one with the silence. I found peace in your violence, can't show me there's no point in trying."

• | Every High Has A Comedown - Anarbor
"All you can give me is cold and it's empty but I'll still be with you if only you let me. You're inside of me messing up my everything."