Chapter 15: Vacation

Your P.O.V.
As you groggily awoke you checked the time, 12 pm. You groaned as you got up and looked next to you where Barbara was, she was still asleep. She flinched a little bit when you got up, you almost thought she was awake. Then she just fell back to sleep. You moved around a bit to shake off the ale from last night. After thirty minutes you managed to feel sober again. You knew that Barbara would be hungover so you kept the bathroom door open as you went downstairs. You were going to be getting the paper and two cups of coffee. As you arrived downstairs you got the paper and saw the front page. It was Batman and Red Hood. Or Bruce Wayne and Jason Todd. It read 'Batman and Red Hood: New Crime Fighting Team?' You said "It's about damn time they got along." You got up and you heard Barbara in the bathroom. You decided to leave her to it as you put down the coffee on the table.

Barbara's P.O.V.
I woke up regretting last night. I was vomiting like crazy, I was in so much pain. When I got out of the bathroom I saw (F/N) on the bed drinking coffee. He said "Good morning Barbara. I got you some coffee." as (he/she) gestured towards the table where another cup of coffee was. I gladly took it and drank it. (He/She) was completely sober while I was nowhere near close. So I asked (him/her) "How are you sober?" (He/She) put down his drink and said "When I was 15 I had my first alcoholic beverage, vodka. I had a decent amount for about a year, until I decided to try and get drunk. It didn't work. Even more so when my friend, Jason, decided to challenge me to a drinking contest. He passed out after 20 shots of vodka. I kept drinking till I hit 50. And by that time I was buzzed." I was in shock at the story, (he/she) couldn't get drunk. It was impossible it seemed. (He/She) said "Anyway, we got 4 days left here in dear old Scotland. How shall we spend it?" I didn't want to try and find Nessie again, yesterday was the last day of Scarborough Fair and I didn't want to try and challenge him to another drinking contest. So I said "What do you want to do?"

(He/She) thought long and hard about his answer but (he/she) said "I hear the mountains are lovely this time of year. You up for a bit of walking?" I said, with sarcasm, "Nah. I mean, it's not like I'm Batgirl or anything." We both got a laugh out of it and we got changed. I have never been to mountains before but it seems like (F/N) has. I asked (him/her) "So when exactly have you been on mountains?" (He/She) said "When I was younger there were mountains near my home. I used to climb them all the time." I said "I didn't know that." (He/She) jokingly said "Now you do." I got a laugh out of it and so did (he/she) as we headed out the door.

Timeskip
Your P.O.V.
As you both arrived at a mountain it became overcast above you. As you started to climb you said to Barbara "I brought some sleeping bags and a tent just in case if we spend too much time up here." She replied "Ok." and you both started climbing. It wasn't a steep mountain but it wasn't an easy mountain to climb. As you climbed you started to talk with Barbara, you said "So, what should we do when we get back to Gotham?" She replied "Back to our jobs, why?" You said "Maybe we can get a house together." She said "You want us to get married?" You almost blushed, you said "Do you want us to get married?" She said "Absolutely." You both kept climbing and you said "After we get the house, we plan a wedding. Sound good?" Then she said "Why don't we get married now?"

Your heart almost exploded from the speed it was beating. You said "N-now? We're climbing a mountain." "Then maybe when we get to the top?" She said seductively." This time you reddened brightly. You looked out at the sunset and said "Well, it'll be a beautiful wedding. We don't have rings." She said "We'll get them when we get back to Gotham." As you reached the top you put the bags down and stretched. You admired the view as the sun was just now setting. Then, out of nowhere, Barbara tackled you to the ground and kissed you. It was long and passionate. You both broke away from the kiss to get some air and she said "I do." You blushed and also said "I do." and you both kissed again.

Timeskip
As you set up the tent it was almost nighttime and Barbara was getting very seductive. She was sliding her finger across your back making you shiver, she was biting her lip a lot and she spoke with lust in her voice. As the tent was made and the sleeping bags put in, she said "Now rookie, ready to get a promotion?" You blushed and she pushed you in the tent, zipping it behind you. She said "Ready for your promotion?" You flipped her over and said "Hell yeah."

LEMON WARNING!!!!!🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 SKIP AHEAD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ!!!!!
You kissed her passionately as she played with your hair and rode her arms down your back to where the end of your shirt was. She slowly pulled it up revealing your chest. She flipped you over to that she was on top of you and you played with her hair as she kissed you passionately. Your tongues fought for dominance as your arms rode down her back, causing her to shiver, as you pulled her shirt up. She had a pitch black bra on as your arms rode down her sides to where her pants were. She decided to pull your pants down before you could pull hers down. She said "Feel satisfied?" You cut her off by kissing her and said "Are you?" She said "A little more wouldn't do any harm." You slowly took off her pants revealing her panties. You flipped her over and unhooked her bra revealed her breasts. You started to massage them making her moan loudly. She moaned "Oh baby." as you started sucking her nipple, making it hard. Your tongue swirled around her nipple as she moaned more and more. You then did the same to her other breast making it hard as well. You then both simultaneously took off each of your undergarments. You both kissed each other as you put yourself in her making her moan very loudly. As she moaned you kept going, making you even (harder/hornier). She said "Oh, (F/N). I think I'm going to..." You said "Me too baby." as you both came. You ended it with one last kiss for the night.
END OF LEMON!!!!! YOU'RE WELCOME.

As you both were panting Barbara said "That was....that was.." "Early." you said. Then she said "Fun. How did you like your promotion?" You kissed her again and said "I wouldn't mind another." She said "Maybe tomorrow." as you fell asleep. As you rolled up in your sleeping bags Barbara said "Good night (F/N). I love you". You said "I love you too hon." and you both fell asleep on the mountain.

A/N: Yay you. You did it! Now that was something, 3 chapters given to you in one day, hope it was worth the wait. Anyway, I got 5 chapters left which means you have until this book ends to vote for who I should do an X Reader for next in my conversations. I hope you enjoyed these 3 chapters and have a good day/night. :)