"Fuck off! Are you seriously going to say that to him? I could tell everyone so many things about you, so watch your mouth and leave."

I'm literally so confused, I think I witnessed whiplash and a migraine all in the span of fifteen seconds.

Brittany looked at Isabelle as if challenging her to see if she'd actually do it. When she saw Isabelle's face, she turned to her car and got in, driving away.

"Harry stop talking." She spoke and I looked to my right, into her eyes.

"I wasn't-"

"Harry! What did I say?"

I huffed and she waltzed back inside, leaving the door cracked for me to come in.

"Right." I spoke sadly to myself and walked back in. I saw the ingredients to my sandwich occupied by a very hungry Isabelle as she took a piece or salami and cheese to stuff into her mouth.

When she noticed I was watching her, she waved her hand towards her to gesture me to go over to her.

I looked at her and didn't speak a word, being very stubborn about her telling me to stop talking.

"You can speak now." She smiled and I let out an exaggerated sigh.

"Well, thank God. Don't know what I would've done if you didn't say that!" I joked and she laughed, slapping my chest. She picked up a slice of salami and put it near my mouth.

Considering I was starved, I ate the piece from her hand and she grabbed a slice of cheese. We continued to quite literally stand there as she fed me until she ate the rest.

"We got that salami yesterday." I laughed and pushed her waist against the counter tops with my body.

I placed both of my hands on her waist, moving my right one to her neck. I played around with the chain that was around her neck, admiring it on her. She smiled up at me and I asked, "You never took it off?"

She shook her head and stood on her toes to place a kiss on my lips in a quick, but ever so satisfying manner. I attempted to engage the kiss, but her lips were already forming a sentence.

"No. It would feel over before it even started if I took it off. I know you would've been pissed, too. Even though you didn't have a reason to if you had cheated on me."

"Stop saying that, Belle."

She sighed and nodded, giggling as I lifted her onto the counter top. I shoved my hips between her legs to stand there and she smiled down at me as I mirrored her actions.

Since our faces were more leveled due to her height change from sitting on the counter, I rested my face in the crook of her neck, leaving a kiss every now and then.

"You know, I'm not letting Brittany get away with that. I don't care if I get in trouble, I'm doing something about it." She whispered and stroked my hair. I looked up at her and she leant down towards my lips.

Right before we had any action, she whispered, "I'd do anything for you."

I looked into her green eyes to see they were glossed over, as if she was hurting.

"What's wrong, baby?" I murmured and moved my head slightly to kiss her cheek twice. My hands tightened on her waist, rubbing up and down.

"I'm sorry Brittany did that to you, but don't feel embarrassed. Things just happen and she'll regret it."

I sighed and pulled my face away from her to look deep into her eyes.

"What are you gonna do? Beat her up in the locker room?" I joked and added, "Actually never mind. Don't wanna give you any ideas."

She laughed and pulled my head towards her lips, letting me finally kiss her perfectly plump lips. I engaged the kiss, but she slipped her tongue through my lips. It's been only about three days since I have missed her, but I missed it more than words can imagine.

Maybe that's because I'm deeply in love with her.

Her hands flew up to the locks of my hair, tugging gently as her teeth got ahold of my bottom lip, tugging gently.

She scooted closer to the edge of the counter and wrapped her legs around my waist. My hands wandered underneath the back of her shirt, sliding up curiously.

When my hand reached the area where her bra usually is, I noticed it was just skin.

Before Isabelle changed her mind, I slid my ha hands to the front of her chest, squeezing her breasts.

"Harry!" She moaned loudly causing me to chuckle. I flicked my fingers over her nipples, but quickly removed my hands when I heard footsteps coming to the kitchen.

-------------------
authors note:

so it's getting exciting.

who wants isabelle to beat britts ass?
i know i do

comment
vote
and follow?

thank you sm
xx