“Yeah, yeah whatever.” He frowned, mad that he had to turn off his movie.

            “Come on, tell me you love me, Zacky.” I begged, jumping on top of him, smiling as he groaned.

            “Nope, I can’t do that. I don’t lie.” He replied, trying to hold back his laughter.

            I tried to push him off the couch, but he grabbed me by the wrists and threw me down, climbing on top of me. He smirked down, knowing he was stronger than me and that I couldn’t ever beat him in anything.  

            “Why do you even try? You can’t make me do anything.” He laughed.

            “So you hate me then?” I said and covered my face in my hands and pretended to cry. He sighed, knowing exactly what I was doing. He started to tickle my sides and he knew I hated that more than anything. I screamed and punched him in the chest, trying to make him stop.

            “I guess I love you.” He said, as he stopped tickling me.

            “You guess?” I asked, as he helped me to my feet.

            “Yep.” He said, popping the p. I rolled my eyes and plopped down onto the couch, crossing my arms. I knew he was messing around with me; we did it all the time.

            “You know what we could do before Jace gets home?” Zack said, giggling like a little kid. I knew what he was thinking right away. That’s how well I knew Zack now.

            “Prank time?” I asked, smirking. Some things just never change.

            He nodded, but before we could plot our plan, the front door opened and Jace walked in. We both sighed and frowned. Now we couldn’t pull a prank on Jace. That was always something fun to do and it always made Jace loosen up some, even if he was mad at first.

            “Well nice to see you guys too.” Jace said, acting like he was offended.

            “I’m glad to see you.” I said, smiling as I ran to him ad wrapped my arms around his neck, placing a kiss on his lips.

            “Bull shit.” Zack coughed, trying to cover it up, so Jace wouldn’t understand it.

            “Zack, you’re due to guard the boarder. So have fun.” Jace said.

            “Fine, I don’t need to witness you two making out. Oh and don’t be jealous but Izzy said she’s loves me, so you may be out of the picture soon.” He laughed, but when Jace gave him a deadly look, he bolted out of the house.

            I couldn’t help but burst out laughing at the two. What would I do without them? Jace looked at me and said, “Did you say you love him?” Great, here was the possessive Alpha again. I would never be used to this, but I did find it a bit hot when he was possessive.

            “Yes, but as a brother, not like I love you.” I said, kissing him again.