100% [MISSION COMPLETE]

Sehun, it's been three days.

Three days, Sehun, since they reported you missing. You, and Tao too. What's weirder is your butler Yi Fan, has been reported missing too. I don't know what's going on. I don't know why the three of you are all gone.

My dad came home on that day. He was so pale, you wouldn't believe it. He told me the news. He even said the investigators found footprints leading to a room in your house. They said blood was found there. So much blood. They're having it tested.

But you're missing, Sehun. Not dead. You're alive, right? That's why I'm doing this. Because you must be alive.

No one has touched your desk at school. Everyone leaves it empty. No flowers, no letters, no messages in black pen. They all think you're coming back. You have to, okay? 

Kyungsoo comes back to visit me for lunch. I never told you what happened, did I? I kissed him. He was furious at me. Now we talk like nothing happened. 

Sometimes I see him glance up at the door. As if you're going to waltz in with a canned coffee in your hand.

It's getting late. I have to go.

Good night Sehun,

Jongin

----

Sehun, it's been eight days.

Kyungsoo and I have started sitting with Baekhyun and Chanyeol again. Do you remember them? I bet you would. You never forgot your friends. Everyone thinks you're so cold, but I know. You loved all the company you had.

I walk Kyungsoo home after school days. I know you want us to get back together. We've been working on it. For real. But we're waiting for you, Sehun.

My dad doesn't talk at dinner anymore. He says there's big news coming soon. Your parents came home a couple days ago. They haven't appeared in public since.

Where are you, Sehun?

Good night,

Jongin

----

Sehun, it's been ten days.

My dad told me your parents have requested for the blood samples to be tested faster. They're paying extra for a quicker scan.

But I don't want to know. Because it can't be you, right? Even if it is, I bet you accidentally cut your arm on something. You were clumsy when you were smaller. I remember.

I'm scared, Sehun. Please come back to us soon.

Jongin.

----

Sehun, it's been sixteen days. 

Jongin asked me to write this, Sehun. He believes that if we write letters, you'll come back alive and we can laugh about how worried we were.

But I think I know. 

Is this why you left that night? I was scared out of my wits when I saw you two were gone. Out the window, it seemed. 

I don't know what to say. Was it Tao? Did he take you back and... kill you?

But the room they found was empty. No weapons, no people, no tracks. Just the blood.

If you were here, you would tell me Jongin was being an idiot and we should just calm down and live our lives. You'd tell me again how much you knew that I still love Jongin. I do. I'm waiting to bring it up. It's not right.

You were always rooting for us.

Will you come back to us, please? It's not the same. Our Prince, Oh Sehun. Gone. Lost in the winter storm.