𝒿𝒶𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃⦂ mine

Comenzar desde el principio

"You like her, don't you?" Mark, the eldest called out to Jaemin. He blinked and shook his head.

"No way, Miyeon would be the last person I would ever date but it's hilarious teasing her" Jaemin said his smirk never leaving his face. Mark suddenly got an idea on his face and he smirked too.

"Alright that's great! That means I can tell her how I feel" Mark said and all the boys turned to look at him, he wasn't one to just fall in love in an instant. Hell, he wasn't one to even think about love. He was doing this to make Jaemin see his true feelings about Miyeon.

"Hyung....you're joking right?" Jaemin's voice wavered to the point where it cracked silently. That scared Jaemin, why was he like this? Did he like Miyeon?

"Nope, this isn't a joke I've liked her since middle school" Jaemin's heart sped up as those words came out of his hyung's mouth. Mark looked over to him with a smirk and Jaemin could feel his blood start to boil.

"That's great man!" Haechan slapped his shoulder with a smile, quickly catching onto what his hyung was planning. The others started congratulating him with high fives and big smiles, much to Jaemin's dismay. He wanted to make sure that Mark didn't actually go for Miyeon, though he couldn't. She wasn't his, he wasn't hers. There had to be some way....

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Another week rolled by and Jaemin witnessed Mark being more and more close with Miyeon. They would always hang out at lunch and he would walk her home, Jaemin glares at the back of his hyung's head as he made Miyeon laugh. Jaemin couldn't take it anymore, he knew that the only way to get in between them was to tell Miyeon his true feelings. The feelings that he has been afraid of saying his whole life. Jaemin sighed as Miyeon playfully hit Mark's shoulder.

"Look at them...all cute and stuff" Jaemin's voice dropped down an octave as he continued staring at them.

"You're just too stubborn to admit that you are jealous of them and you like Miyeon" Jeno said swirling his fork around his soup. Jaemin looked to glare at him and he put his hands up in defence.

"Are you sure it's working?" Miyeon whispered over at Mark and he nodded, he turns his head to look at Jaemin. He smirked and turned back to her.

"Oh definitely, he's twitching in his seat" Miyeon's eyes lands on him, she sighed as she looked back at Mark. He gave her a small smile and placed his hand on hers.

"He likes you, Miyeon" She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

"No way, why would he like me? It just doesn't make sense..." now it was Mark's turn to furrows his eyebrows.

"How so? You're perfect for Jaemin" she rolled her eyes and looked towards Jaemin. She sighs and presses her lips together. 

"There's no way...it's just...he's Na Jaemin, he's the perfect guy and there's no way he could like a girl like me. The ordinary girl that shouldn't even be talking to him, him...." Miyeon fell into deep thought and Mark pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. Jaemin watched from a far, breathing out heavily. He suddenly stood up abruptly making the other boys stare up at him. He stomped over to them and pushed Mark's hand away roughly. He blinks as he watched his dongsaeng grab Miyeon's wrist and practically dragged her out of the cafeteria.

        They got up to the roof and Jaemin backed her up against the wall. Miyeon panted softly as she stared at the boy in front of her, Jaemin's eyes filled with determination as he stared back at her.

"I'm sorry for doing that all of a sudden...I couldn't take it anymore" his gaze never left her eyes, it stayed steady as he spoke softly to her. Miyeon gave him a confused expression as the wind blew through her hair.

"Why d-did you do it?" Miyeon couldn't help but stutter, I mean her crush stood in front of her with his hand placed on both sides of her face imprinted onto the wall. Jaemin gave her a soft smile and lifted one of his hands off of the cold wall, he placed it on top of her warm cheeks making Miyeon shiver slightly.

"Because I like you, I always have...ever since the day I first talked to you" Miyeon's breathe hitched as those words left his mouth. She bit her lip as Jaemin stared at her with a glint of desperation in his eyes.

"The rule..." I said and he breathes out, his thumb caressed her cheek. He shook his head softly, he could careless about the stupid rule.

"I don't care, that rule was stupid. I don't even know why we all still follow it, it's useless. Now please, tell me that you like me back or...um not" he said as the other hand travelled down her arms and reached her hands. He intertwined his fingers with hers with a warm smile on his face. Miyeon giggled softly and grabbed his collar gently. She pulled him down into a slow kiss, Jaemin's heart skipped a beat as she gave him a last peck and pulled away.

"Does that answer your question?" She asked softly as Jaemin stared down at her with a dazed expression.

"For sure, it does" Jaemin then pulled her into another kiss that lasted longer than the other one.

"So that means your mine right?" Jaemin asked once he pulled away from their kiss hesitantly.

"Oh for sure, Na Jaemin" she giggles and Jaemin leans down to give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Good, that's all I ever want to hear"

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

whooo!! It's my first imagine ever since I got back and I think that I could've wrote it better, but oh well I hope you all enjoy.
~izzy