𝓉𝑒𝓃⦂ make up

REQUESTED BY: No one DATE PUBLISHED: August 20, 2015

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

REQUESTED BY:
No one
DATE PUBLISHED:
August 20, 2015

....

"Eunji wait up" you say trying to catch up to your friend. She just laughed and continued running.
You finally catch up to her and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Omo! Mianhae!" I said helping up the person while mentally scolding myself. Babo! Why would you run into a stranger, You're so clumsy. He used to say that. My smile faded. He used to say everything.

"Aniya, Gwenchan-ah" the boy says. I look at him, It was him.

"Ten?" I say in awe

"Y/n?!" Ten says surprised.

"Hey..." I say awkwardly
"Hi, um.. How's life?" He asks all of the sudden.

"Good, I kind of lost my friend" I say turning around and looking everywhere, Ugh seriously Eunji!

Meanwhile at Eunji

Eunji was currently hiding behind the bushes with the rest of SR15B.

"Will you guys shut up! They'll hear us" She yells at them.

"Hypocrite" Yuta murmurs.

"What was that?" She glared at all of them.

"Nothing" Hansol says quickly.
She rolled her eyes and went back to spying on you and Ten.

Back to You and Ten

"I can um...help you find her" Ten says.

"Okay" why is this soooo awkward. I mean we were a thing.....

•Flash Back•

"Ten!!" You ran to him and hugged him.

"Jagiya!" He hugs back.

"I missed you.." He says into your hair, making you giggle.

"Oppa, I see an hour ago" You said softly as you rested you head against his chest.

"I can't be apart from you for too long" Ten hugs you tight as if he'd lose you.

"Oppa, Your too cheesy" you giggled again and pull away.

"Anything for my girl" he pecks you on the lips and you run away.

"Jagi!!!!" And he runs after you.

FLASHBACK END

You and ten walk around the park looking for Eunji. Apparently, Ten was ditched too.

"Wait I think this is a set up" You say grabbing Ten's hand and dragging him to where we were. You felt electricity when You grabbed his hand.

Am I over him?

Once we got back, You let go of his hand and looked at the bushes You went closer to one.

"Ouch! Really Johnny that hurt" The voice belong to Eunji.

"You sat on me" Johnny says
And they started bickering
You opened the bushes.

"Caught!" You yelled as Ten came up behind you.

"See I told you she would figure out that this was a set up" Taeyong hit Eunji at the back of her head.

"Omo Oppa that hurt" she pouted. Her and Taeyong are happily dating, they're so cute together. Then suddenly You were embraced in a hug from behind.

"Can I talk too you?" Ten asks.

"Umm.."you say unsure but he grabbed your hand anyways.

"Look, Y/n I still love you! And I haven't stopped loving you, I love everything about you, Your eyes, Your Nose, and your lips, everything about you is beautiful and I want you to be the person I spend my entire life with" Ten says.

"I-I.." He cut you off.

"Please let me finish" he pleaded, the sincerity in his eyes made your heart hurt.

"Okay" you say smiling at him.

"When we broke up, I didn't leave my room for about a month until my Hyungs, Mark and Jaehyun told me that I had to move on, went out but I never moved on. You are my my everything, I love you so much and without you I feel like my whole world is torn apart. I need you back" Ten says , tears streamed down your face as you look at him.

"Ten I never stopped loving you too" you hug him and of course he hugs back. You cry into his chest.

"Y/n will you be mine again?" Ten asks you look up at him and smile softly and nodded.

You rest your head back on his chest and you guys continue hugging.

"20 Bucks Yuta!" Eunji exclaims running over to you guys.

"Awh your back together! You guys are so cute!" Eunji fan girls.
You and Ten both smile. I look back at him and he leaned in gently placing his lips on yours
That lasted for about 8 seconds.
You pull away before it turned into a make out session. He kisses you on the forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

**********************

Ten done!!
He's my 2nd bias my first being Mark
I swoon over the both of them.
→Izzy

𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦. 𝖭𝖢𝖳जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें