Part 5: The Cotillion

The group returns to Auradon at daybreak. You get out of the limo and stretch.

Y/N: I did NOT enjoy being back there.

Mal goes to leave again but you grab her shoulder.

Y/N: No. From now on, we all talk together. The five of us.

You turn to face Ben, Elise, and Lonnie.

Y/N: You mind?

Elise: Not at all. See you guys later.

Elise gives you a kiss and Ben gives Mal a hug before they go off. The five of you sit down and begin to talk.

Y/N: Mal... You can talk to us...

Mal: It's just... I've been under SO much pressure lately and needed some time away from it all. I just... I don't know.

Evie: We're your friends, M. You can come talk to us.

Jay: Yeah. We look out for each other.

Mal: And now I don't even have my Spellbook...

Y/N: Maybe you don't need it.

Evie: Come on. Let's go make your dress how you want it.

The girls walk off and you smile.

Y/N: It's a start. Now Carlos. You need to go ask Jane to the cotillion. Dude, help him out and I'll get you a week's worth of bacon.

Dude: You got it.

And just like Mal and Evie, Carlos and Dude get up and leave. Leaving you and Jay.

Y/N: Jay. Lonnie would make a great member on the fencing team. I know you don't like breaking rules anymore but I have an idea.

You whisper to him and he nods.

Jay: Thanks man.

He walk off as you sigh. Now to get ready for the Cotillion tomorrow.

The following night is the night of the Cotillion. Everyone is having a good time. You wear a dark blue tux and a light blue tie. Elise is holding your hand with a smile. She's wearing a dark blue dress with light blue stockings with her high heels.

Y/N: This is amazing.

I watch as Mal talks with Beast and Belle, Carlos holds hands with Jane, and Jay seems to have decided to take Lonnie as his date. No sign of Ben yet and quite honestly, being on a boat in the middle of the ocean makes you nervous.

Elise: It's okay. Uma can't get to us here. Let's get some punch.

You nod and follow her to the punch bowl where Fairy Godmother is serving the drinks.

Fairy Godmother: Having a good night?

Y/N: Other than being out in open water, I'm great. Kinda can't swim...

She nods in understanding as you sip your punch... However...

Ben: I brought a guest!

You turn to face Ben and you immediately spit out your punch. By Ben's side is... Uma?! And Ben seems to be acting odd.

Y/N: That little, sea snake!

You toss aside your punch glass and confront Uma.

Y/N: I know you did something to Ben. Start yapping.

Uma: I don't know what you're on about.

Pain: Boss!

You turn to see the two demons. Pain holding Mal's Spellbook.

Panic: Look what we found below deck!

Y/N: How did you... I'll ask later.

The crew then reveal a painting of Mal and Uma starts to go nuts she then grabs for Fairy Godmother's magic wand and you tackle the daughter of Ursula and she hits a rail.

Mal: Stop! Uma, don't let your pride get in the way of your happiness.

Uma looks at her necklace and jumps overboard. She then transforms into a large octopus from the waist down and she attacks the ship, getting everyone soaked.

Y/N: Please work... Those who rest at the bottom of the sea, come forth and obey only me!

A giant decayed pirate ship rises from the water and skeletal pirates prepare for combat. You turn to Mal, who turns into a dragon. Not gonna lie, that shocked you. She and Uma begin to fight and Elise gets ready to join in only for Ben to jump off the boat.

Ben: Stop!

You command your undead pirates to standby as Ben talks to the girls. Uma gives him his ring and swims away.

You help Ben back onto the boat as Mal lands onto the ship, returning to her human form, now in a purple dress.

Y/N: That's new.

Mal: Yeah. Fairy Godmother.

The Headmistress of Auradon Prep steps up. Mal takes her book from your demons and gives it to Fairy Godmother.

Mal: This belongs in a museum.

With that all of you enjoy the rest of the night but...

Y/N: Everyone, I have something I need to say!

You turn to Elise and smile as Ben hands you a mic.

Y/N: Elise... I know it hasn't been too long since we got together but... Will you agree to marry me after we graduate?

The daughter of Elsa smiles and cries tears of joy.

Elise: Yes!

Y/N: She said yes!

Everyone cheers as you give her a kiss. With that you start to sing with Elise joining you.

(Song does NOT belong to me)

Y/N: Ah, yeah, ah, yeah
I got this feelin' inside my bones
It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on

Elise: All through my city, all through my home
We're flyin' up, no ceilin', when we in our zone

Both: I got that sunshine in my pocket
Got that good soul in my feet
I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops (ooh)
I can't take my eyes up off it, movin' so phenomenally
Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don't stop

Jay, Carlos, Mal, Ben, and Evie all join in.

All: And under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I'm gettin' you close

Jay: Can't stop. Won't stop.

All: When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine

Nothin' I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feel a good, good creepin' up on you 
So just dance, dance, dance, come on
All those things I shouldn't do
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain't nobody leavin' soon, so keep dancin'
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance, come on

Elise: I had no idea you could sing.

Y/N: I practice in secret.

You give her another kiss as everyone cheers.

End