Part 1: Reminiscing

You and Elise walk on the school grounds getting ready to meet with Mal and the others. You hold your icy girlfriend's hand and smile. True, things aren't as exciting as before but that's fine to you. Fairy Godmother even gave you a new outfit for your birthday a week back. It consists of a dark blue leather jacket, a black shirt with a blue flame design on it and a pair of blue jeans. You also wear a snowflake shaped necklace that Elise gave you.

Y/N: Wow. It feels like just yesterday I stepped foot on these grounds for the first time.

Elise smiles. She still wears her blue tank top but now she wears a black and blue plaid skirt. She also has her platinum blonde hair tied up in a ponytail that hangs off her shoulder, similar to her mother's.

Elise: Yeah. Have you visited your dad lately?

After Hades was sealed away, Pandora's Jar was put in the museum under even more security than Fairy Godmother's magic wand.

Y/N: Not really. Though, I doubt even if we could communicate. Even so, he would not be happy with me.

Elise: True...

After Ben's Coronation, you and Elise officially became a couple and in all honesty, you are glad you left the Isle of the Lost.

You see your friends and the two of you walk up to them.

Y/N: Hey guys!

You give Jay and Carlos a fist bump before petting Dude's head.

Jay: Whaddup, Fire Cracker?

Y/N: You know I hate that nickname. How would you like it if I called you Bandit Boy?

Jay: O-Okay I see what you mean.

You pat his back. You notice Carlos try to ask Jane to the cotillion but he fails miserably as Jane walks off to work.

Y/N: Bro, just man up. Tell her.

Carlos: Easy for you to say, Mr. Impressive Fire Powers.

Elise: Carlos, you won't get anywhere if you don't try talking to her.

You notice Mal seeming down and after class, you go to check on her. You knock on the door and Evie answers it.

Evie: Hey, Y/N. Finally coming for me to make your tux?

Y/N: Um... No. I've got that covered. I wanted to check on Mal.

You enter the room to see Mal looking at her mother, who is still a lizard. You get closer and the lizard hisses at you.

Y/N: What's wrong, M?

Mal: Don't you ever miss causing trouble?

Y/N: Not really. I mean... Sure it was fun but we're better people now. You're starting to sound like our parents...

Mal: I know... I just miss all the adrenaline and excitement.

Y/N: I know there's one thing I won't miss.

Evie: You mean Um-

Y/N: Don't even say her name. That slimy fish brained harpy was a pain in my side.

Evie: That's not what you said when you were dati-

Y/N: Don't remind me!

Your hair bursts into flames but you quickly calm down.

Y/N: Dating her was a mistake.

Meanwhile on the Isle.

A boy in pirate clothes walks into a restaurant called "Ursula's Fish & Chips". He hops over the counter and turns on a TV, showing an interview with Mal. A girl with greenish blue hair walks in and throws a piece of fish at the TV.

Uma: Lowly Witch!

Harry: Traitor!

Gil: What they said!

Harry: I hate her and her friends.

Gil: Y/N was cool... Until he ditched us because he and you broke up, Uma.

Uma: Stop talking. Anyway. I'm not taking her sloppy seconds. I want what she has. Even if I have to rip it out of her cold, lifeless fingers! And Y/N... Well. We all know what will happen when fire meets water. Hahaha!

End of Part 1

A/N: And with this, my Descendants Male Reader Insert Sequel begins! I hope you enjoyed.