Chapter ~3~

Amor ~

I lay awake under the glistening moon light, thoughts as always running through my mind. Replays of what happened running through my mind.

My thoughts were interrupted by a russell in the bushes ahead. I hopped up in complete aleart. I've came this far, and if they have found me I won't give up without a hell of a fight.

Just then a familiar Black wolf hopped out of the bushes. He stopped when he looked at me, eyes glowing in the night.

"Amor"

he asked through pack link, as if he couldn't believe it.

"Arron" I said relieved pouncing on top of him, our way of saying I'm happy to see you.

He let out a  wolfy grin, " I'm happy to see you too."

"Where's lexy" I asked confused. Just then another russell in the bush then came Lexy, with little Bethany in her arms sound asleep.

"Change."  He said in pack link watching as lexy gave him shorts and a shirt.

"I'm sorry I didn't think we would find you. Here wear my dress." She insisted, diging into her bag and handing it to me.

I grabbed it with my teeth and quickly went behind the bush and changed.

God I couldn't wait to be in my human body, Being in your wolf to long can turn a person crazy.

I walked back out to Arron and Lexy, who had laid out a blanket. "Did you eat?" Arron asked. I nodded. "Caught a dear a mile back. You?"

"Rabbits." I nodded as He and lexy sat down, little Bethany in Lexy's lap. "So.." I gulped, i was going to ask the question that could ether make or brake me.

"The pack?"

"Almost everyone captured, they almost got us."

I nodded, "Mom and Dad?" I said hoarsely,  "Captured too." lexy answered this time, eyes soft.

"Where's Tristan." She asked, I gave her a sad look and she nodded. 

"You both get rest, I'll go on first watch, we have a lot of traveling to do tomorrow."

I nodded, but knew I wouldn't get any rest. Who could?

The next morning we traveled and traveled. We were going to my dad's old house he used to live in when he was a teen. It's located in a small town called Hasburg Creek.

"We're here." Arron announced as we finally made it to the opening of the woods.

As always the house we would be living in was huge. It wasn't quite as big as our pack house but close to it. I didn't quite know why he needed one so big for himself.

The inside was very spaced, and modern themed. I walked upstairs picking the first room I saw.

I plopped down on the queen size bed and breathed out a breath of relief.  "Your dad told me where the money was so you and lexy will go shopping tomorrow for clothes and food. We may be here for a while."

I gave him a weak nod and watched as he closed the door.

"I'll find you soon mama."

~~~~

So she finally found Arron and Lexy.
Hope you enjoyed.

Ashley~