I know your secret...

Mark POV

Welp, time to go to school. I frown. I go downstairs and hug my mom. "Bye Mom!" I say. "Bye sweetie!" She says. I start walking to school. I get a message on my phone. I remember the unknown person. I look at my phone. (Markiplier // unknown)

Hello again Mark. I just wanted to make sure you remember to check in your locker today...

Hey... So will I get to meet you today?

Well that is up to you Markimoo...

Markimoo huh? ='D

Yeah, you got a problem with it MARKIMOO?

No it's jsut funny. (=

Okay see you at school Markimoo...

Bye...

I get off my phone. That was weird. Markimoo? Really? I finally get to school. I go to my locker. "10, 23, 8" I say quietly. I open my locker and see a peice of paper fall to the floor. I pick it up and look at it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Mark,

I jsut wanted to let you know that I know your secret and will gladly tell everyone in the school about it. If you would like to prevent this from happening then I would sugest coming to see me after school in the auditorium,

-Sean

________________________________________________________________________________

SHIT. In caseyou were unawhere Sean is not someone who you want to know a secret of yours. In fact he's the last person you want to know your secrets. You see if he knows your secret he makes you do something that you will most defiantly not like to do or he tells every one your secret. Well if he knows my secret then I am absoluley screwed. You see, my secret is that I'm gay. So you can see why this scared me so much especialy since a lot of people in my school are homophobes. I feel tears start to dot my eyes. Goddamit. I wipe my eyes and start heading to my first class, MATH. And the best part is I have it with Sean. I frown. My phone buzzes and I see Sean on his phone. I sigh and pick up my phone descretley so the teacher will not notice me.

Hello did you see the note? (=

Yes I did. What do you want from me Sean?

Oh I thought you read it. You need to meet me after school. (=

Uggg okay...

"SEAN MARK GIVE ME YOUR PHONES!" The teacher yelled at us. I sigh and glare at Sean, which he returns with a nervous smile. We hand in our phones and sit back down. That was weird, why did he smile at me? It seemed pretty genuine, but it couldn't be. He is a douche. After a few more of my classes I hear the final bell ring. "Finally" I say quietly as I start heading to the auditorium. I had already gotten my phone in my free period. When I get to the auditorium I see a spotlight on someone practicing in lines in a thick irish accent. "Hello? Sean?" I ask. The Irish accent stops immediately. I see a spotlight come on as the rest of the other lights go off. It shines directly into my eyes. I wince in pain seeing a shadowy figure walk up to me. "Hello Mark!" The shadowy figure says to me practically shouting. That must be Sean.