Chapter Two: hello old friends

*Edd's Pov*

I opened up the door "hello Edd." I could practically feel Toms shock and anger behind me. "What is HE doing here!?" Tom yelled. Tord just stared at him in shock as if tom was a ghost. I let tord inside "Its okay Tom he is going to be staying with us for a bit"

"Seriously edd!? You are willing to trust him again?" I flinched a bit " yes but we will be watching him this time" I felt bad for putting him on surveillance but I don't want that to happen again.

*Tord's Pov*

"Oh...hello Tom...!" I nervously laughed and sigh, turning back to Edd "so... Where am I staying?" His reply made me worry "Tom's" he turned back to Tom and said "He will be nice to you" "WHAT!?" Me and Tom said in unison, he sounded quite angry as he crossed his arms and began to argue. " EDD! I do NOT trust him in the least, let alone EVER welcome him into my apartment."

*Tom's Pov*

Is edd really trusting him again?! "Please tom, your the only one with a spare room" though edd was begging me the way he looked made it seem like more of a demand, "Fine. But if he does anything im kicking him out!" I huffed more directed towards Tord than Edd. "good,You two get along!" Edd smiled at us but he seemed exhausted at the same time. "C'mon commie I'll show you your room." I walked off not waiting to see if Tord was following me.

*Tord's Pov*

I follow, sighing as I open my mouth to say something but quickly close it because he wouldn't listen anyway. "Tord." He said startling me "yeah Tom?" I would say jehovah but I don't want to be mean, I don't know why though.... I got lost in thought and began to wonder why I was so happy he was alive. "Does it hurt?" He pointed over at my scars and arm. He could barely look at me, it was obvious. I nod and look away for some reason I was sweating, is he..... is he... trying to make me open up to him? Now? WHY!? "Tom can we go in now?" I said, looking back at him and sighing.

*Tom's Pov*

"Sure." I led him to the room "here it is, just dont touch anything of mine," he nodded "okay." I left him to be by himself. I hate to admit it but I was worried for him, his scars looked painful and I would never wish this on him. I got some smirnoff from the fridge and drank it, thinking about him and feeling kinda guilty.

*Tord's Pov*

The Jehovah left me alone..... and I started to think "D-do I like him....?" I sat on the bed and looked around, seeing an extra blue hoodie of his, it was a darker shade of blue. I smiled and picked it up, taking off my hoodie and slipping on his. My smile widened as I bring the sleeves up to my face, sniffing them " ahh, smells like Tom" I mumble to myself as I blush and smile. I heard the doorknob and started to panic, trying to get it off, but Tom opened the door before could "uhh I can explain?" I say, nervously.

*Tom's Pov*

I stared at tord "umm okay?" I was curious as to what his explanation was. "What's your explanation then?" He looked nervous as he said "well umm I uhhh just well......" he took a deep breath "I...... Tom.... don't take this the wrong way but..... I look up to you" he then sighed, he sounded relieved as I held out my hand, a stern look on my face. "Its okay, but thats one weird way to show that" I laughed a bit trying to lessen the awkwardness. "Heh yeah" he blushed.... it was kind of cute..... NO! NO NO NO! HE IS NOT CUTE! He took off my hoodie and handed it to me sighing, he was blushing really hard, god, that's cute.... I took the hoodie and walked out, shutting the door. Oh god why do i think he's cute, I hate him what am I doing!

*An Hour Later*

Tord came out of his room and looked at me, blushing, a new look in his eyes "H-Hei Tom...." what he said next confused me "Jeg Elsker Deg" after he said that I yelled "WELL SCREW YOU TOO!" before I looked up what 'jeg elsker deg' means on google translate. Then he walked away, going into his room.

*Tord's Pov*

Tom didn't seem to understand..... I'm glad he didn't. I started to cry as I sat on the bed he let me use. I picked up my own hoodie and put it on, pulling the hood on. I then walked out of the room and hollered "I'm going on a walk" before leaving the apartment, tears still going down my cheeks.

*Tom's Pov*

"Tord?" I walked around the apartment looking for him and sighed "He really must have needed that walk" Was he being serious? I've never seen him with that look in his eyes... NO NO NO! I started to think about how cute he was and how much I loved his company, even though he's a stupid commie. I laugh to myself and start to blush, He really is cute. Wait. Does that make me gay....? Wait! Nonononono! Stop thinking like that! I shook my head to clear it. I grab my darker hoodie and put it on his bed, writing a quick note, leaving it there and walking out of the apartment. I start thinking about the note. It read: 

'Tord, we've had our differences in the past, but When you said "i love you" to me, something sparked inside. I think i might love you too but we need to talk.

Your loving enemy,

Tom

Ps

Here is the thing that started this all''