Sweet dreams

Gail POV :

I was walking around the mansion for bit of fun and health. It was slowly becoming night, sounds of wood floors creaking, wind blowing.

Almost everyone was downstairs playing a game or talking. Slenderman put Sally to bed about hours ago. But I heard soft crying came from her room. I went over to the door and open it.

Sally are you all right!? I heard crying. I asked but she just cry bit more. Oh sweet pea, it's okay I'm here.

End of POV.

Sally raised her hands and asked for a huge. Gail walked over to the bed sat down and huge her. She ran her hand in Sally hair. Thin sang a lullaby.

[Sorry I not good at song writing ]

Hush little baby don't you cry everything will be alright. Mama is going to chase away the pain, even if it takes all night.

Hush little baby don't you cry everything's going to be alright. Mama's going to make a beautiful garden that will take away pain , even if it takes my whole life.

Hush now. Hush now, hush now !
Everything will be alright. Everyone has demons to fight I'll be right next to you when you fight.

Hush now hush now little baby hush now. Everything will be alright.

After the song Sally come down, smile up at Gail and thank her. Soon after she scoot over for Gail to laydown next to her.

All the creepypast sat in silence I've been listening sweet song of Gail same to Sally.