16. Test Subject Friends

Start from the beginning

Come on, I have a mission to do and I am wasting my time with you.  Quickly, I thought in my head and held my kunai at my side. 

He laughed. That jerk began to howl with laughter. Part of me wanted him to choke on water so he could no longer breathe. The other part did not want him to because I wanted to get all the information that i could out of him. He laughed for a full minute and did not seem to care one bit if anybody heard us. I then got a bit worried about being caught. He was not worried though. 

"You are so easy to mess with." He said to me and chuckles a bit more. I simply rolled my eyes at him. 

"Do you know Sasuke Uchiha or not?" I asked with my arms crossed over my chest in an annoyed manner. 

"It is possible that I know him. You know, it is a big world in here. I meet a lot of people every day so sometimes others can slip my mind." I snorted at his reply. A smirk was visible on his face. "You seem to appreciate my humor. If only the others did." His tone was longing in a dramatic manner. 

"Your crowd does seem a bit weary; maybe they have heard all of this before." I said and shrugged my shoulders. 

"When you are surrounded by the same people for over a year, you grow a bit attach to their presence. I know they like me too, even if they don't say it." I felt a bit bad for the kid. He was not living a life at all.

Maybe this kid isn't too-oh shit, I have a mission to do.  I remembered and my eyes widened in shock. 

"As much as I would like to stand here and listen to your one lonely man comedy act, I have things to do and a person to drag back by their eye brows." I said and then put my hands on my hips, "Do you know Sasuke Uchiha or not?" I demanded. 

"Just when you were getting fun," the boy said and sighed at me. "It is a possibility I know him. What do you need that person for? Wait, did you just say dragging them back by their eye brows? What kind of things do you ninjas learn?" 

"I just need him for something important." I said and the boy snorted. 

"Sasuke doesn't get any visitors and it is pretty rare that we get a visitor who isn't a new test subject. So tell me, how do you feel after you broke in and entered? Orochimaru is a pretty busy guy so you might have difficulties finding him, Sasuke too. If you're looking for Kabuto, he's somewhere in this place, I have no idea though." 

I snorted at him. "No way would I be looking for Kabuto. That little shit is not worth my time after what he did earlier."  

"What did he do?" His right eye brow was raised in curiosity. 

"He was a fucking ass that was what he did." I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. 

It was then the boy's turn to snort. A smirk was on his face afterwards. "That sounds like Kabuto. Do you want to know what sounds more like Kabuto though?" 

"What?" I inquired with a smirk on my face. 

"Him being right behind you," I then jumped as I turned around to see-no one. "I totally got your ass!" The boy howled with laughter. In an annoyed manner, I crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes as I turned around to face him again. 

"Tch, if you weren't in that tube I would kick your ass." I said as I looked around. "I have to say, you guys have pretty low level guards. It has been a while and I have not been attacked yet." 

The boy just smirked again and pointed at me. "That depends if it was just you or you and others who came here. Think about it, if there is more than one person it might take a while to get to you." 

My eyes widened as his words sunk into my mind. "The others," I whispered, "I need to help them." I swiftly turned around only to see an enemy in front of me. "Aw fuck." 

"Where do you think you are going?" A rough voice questioned me. My right hand went to my tool pouch. 

"I’m going where my teammates need me. If that means I have to kick your ass to be able to do so, then so be it." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize that it is on the short side. The next chapter should be pretty epic though. c: This chapter stressed me so much because I was not quite sure what to include and what not to include. Gah, it was just a mess. The song on the side is what I imagine in the background as Harmony sneaks around Orochimaru's hideout. 

What did you guys think of the chapter though? Who do you think Harmony met in there? c; How are you guys? Are any of you going to Anime Midwest this upcoming weekend? ^w^ 

Have a wonderful day and farewell lovelies! c: