More of shravan and suman [chapter 1 contd.] {EDITED}

recap---meet shravan and suman [chapter 1]

EDITED

The pool party is over. its evening by now. Everyone is resting and chatting around. Meanwhile Sumo is sitting at the pool side and and drawing some dress designs. Just then she sees a wallet and something within it. Right then shravan arrives

Shravan-sumo.....I mean suman tumne mera wallet dekha.....usme meri ek important cheez hai??

Sumo-its ok agar tum mujhe sumo bulao toh...you know my all friends call me that...and yes tumhe kuch yaad hai where you dropped them...I mean your wallet??

She said in a naughty voice

Shravan-(smilling)-where is it??

Sumo-kya..I don't have any idea??

Shravan-sumo where's it??

Sumo-what your thing....well its kind of pretty and shiny right??...and costly too??

Shravan-i know you found it give me??

Sumo-what your thing??...well its name starts with e right??...what was it....?? was it evara??...no no no....what was it i don't remember you see!!

Shravan-sumo you even said the brand...!!so no more excuses give it to me!!

Sumo-shravan ask it nicely??

Shravan-Can I please have it back miss suman??

Sumo-better.....here you go.....have a nice date!!

Shravan-thanks for the wish

Next morning

Kartik-guys tum toh aa gaye par ye kudiyan kithe gayi??

Pushkar-kartik bro I know hum punjabi hain but yaar tu hindi mein kar na yeh punjabi mein baat karne se na uncle waali feel aati hai....be smart yaar...you know like me!!

Pushkar says lifting his collar up

Kartik-yeh woh keh raha hai Jo khud apni Punjabi kabhi nahi sudhar paaya...saale jalkukde

Shravan-seriously kartik "jalkukda" if this happens often then I'm sure ki preeti teri wajah se hi shaadi se bhaag rahi hogi!!

Sumo-(entering the room right then)-kyaaa....par tum dono ki toh shaadi........how can she do this??....I am going to talk to her right now..you guys don't worry..ok??

Shravan-sumo its not what you thought dammit!!...have to stop her guys bye..

pushkar-bhai sambhal liyo

shravan-(running behind her)-haan haan dekh lunga main

Shravan catches suman from back and pulls her into an empty room

Sumo-Ahhhhhh.....ummmmmm

Shravan-(covering her mouth)-chillao mat stupid!!

Sumo-why..,where..,when..,how..,and for what reason you did you bring me here..idiot??

Shravan-yeh sahi hai!!...wahan main apne doston ke ssath mazak karun aur yahan tum apni dost ko hamari news do that's bad....(leaning close to her face)...(whispered)veryy badd girll!!

Sumo-what are you.......shravan??

Shravan-this what you get as punishment when.....(whispering)..when you opt for delivering news on other side!!

Sumo-bye 

Sumo opens and goes to her room and smiles remembering what happened some time ago
Shravan also stands smiling like mad 

Shravan-cute hai.....bohot cute....aur baaki sab se bohot alag bhi!!

Sumo-acha hai par flirt bhi hai.....don't keep expectations up high sumo...remembering something .....stop blushing like a fool you silly girl!!

TO BE CONTINUED..........................................................................................................

So guys its very short but I have already spilt it into 3 parts which should be one episode so I'm ending this and going to write next episode.

So guys you already know what to do

As always read,Vote, comment, follow, & yes criticism is appreciated 

So guys go for it 

I'll be uploading soon next

Love
Priya