prompt 19

This is the prompt 19 requested by aReM_23 (Love me or leave me, make your choice but believe me I love you I do, I do, I do, I do, I do from I do, I do, I do, I do, I do by ABBA)

I want to give a shout out to carebare2329 check her Tom Holland book her imagines are amazing!

Tom has just slammed the door as he left the house. You two had a really big fight, it began with a small stupid thing but then things got worse. You yelled at each other for what seemed hours and Tom eventually decided to go out to get fresh air and calm the things down. You just sat on the couch and watched the Breakfast Club on to not play on repeat the argue in your head, but it didn't work. You were too upset to think about something else. It was late and Tom wasn't back, you were a bit worried but you assumed that he was drinking in a bar with Harrison and wouldn't be back that night. Therefore you went to bed. It was hard to fall asleep but you finally managed to.

The following morning Tom's side of bed was empty that didn't really surprise you but when you went downstairs to make you a cup of tea and he was nowhere to be seen you were worried. You grabbed your phone and saw that you had a text from Tom saying "I sleep at Harrison's place tonight, I will probably be back in the late afternoon." There was no I love you, I miss you, sweetheart or sweet nicknames he used to give you. he must be very upset too.

You went to work but you had few problems to focus on the task you had to do, your mind was miles away. Your friends noticed that you weren't feeling alright and asked you if you wanted to talk about it. you explained the situation and they reassured you saying that it was just a fight even if it looked like a huge mess it was just a fight, tonight everything would be normal again. You believed them.

When you drove back home that night you had a small smile hoping that everything would be okay. You would saw Tom, both apologized and it would be like the day before. When you opened the door you noticed Tom's coat and smiled. You entered in the house and looked for your boyfriend. He was in the desk working on a script. You told him "hey" with a sweet smile trying to begin a conversation to apologize but he didn't looked up and coldly replied "hey". He continued to read his script and you reluctantly let him work and took a shower. After that you went to the kitchen and cooked the dinner. Tom joined you in silence and set the table. He remained silent during the dinner and quickly left the table to return working. You sighed and went to your shared bedroom to read. When he went to sleep it was past 2am and you were already asleep.

The all week was the same. You spent your day at work trying to focus and Tom ignored you as soon as you entered in the house. He didn't talk to you, try to avoid the dinner with you, went out most of the nights. You barely saw each other anymore and it hurt you. you wanted to talk to him frankly even if it meant that you would break up. you wanted to know whether he still want you or not because your relation at that moment wasn't sane and drove you mad.

That night when you unlocked the door and entered in the house you found Tom in the kitchen. you frowned and looked at what he was doing from afar. It seemed that he was trying to cook something but have some difficulties. You approached him and he jumped a bit. You were about to tell him that you needed to talk but he managed to be the first to speak and say: "Y/N it has been a week since we had an argue and I feel like I messed up the whole week. I was ignoring you while you were trying to do some efforts to speak with me and I acted like a child I'm sorry about it. I guess that you have thought all the week about us and our relationship and the way I can act like a stupid brat kid so if you want to end this relationship or have a break to have more time to think just know that I would totally understand since you deserve so much better. Love me or leave me, make your choice but believe me I love you I do, I do, I do, I do, I do and I am so sorry." You looked at him with wide eyes, you had tears in your eyes but also a big smile. You loved him so much. you went even closer to him and kissed him softly.

"Don't be stupid Tom, I love you and I won't break up. Indeed you act like a jerk and hurt me but you're not the first and you're not the last and you apologized so I will forget it if you never do that again. I love you too deeply, truly." He leaned down and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back. When you broke the embrace you took a bit of the flour on the counter and threw it at him exclaiming "now this is really forgetting". You quickly ran away as he took a handful of sugar to get his revenge.