Ashton irwin. Forever and always

Chapter 5.

Ashton's POV

What a dick, who does he think he is, grabbing girls like that. She obviously didn't want him. I hope she was okay. I couldn't wait to see here, but now I had to get to creative writing. As I walked in there was only like 7 kids in there already. I didn't really need to be here i basically all ready had my A. I skimmed the room and there towards the back was her. Sitting there alone, doodling on a piece of paper. I walked up and sat opposite her (they were tables of 4). She looked up and back down and tore of a corner of the paper she wrote on it and passed it to me.

'Thank you'

'Are you okay? He didn't hurt you?'

'My wrist is a bit sore, but no I'm fine, thanks to you x'

A kiss hell yes!!!

'Good, why can't I just talk to you instead of writing it down x'

'I don't know, don't trust my mouth. Haha x'

'Well I HAVE TO talk to you at some point today, or I won't be happy xx'

'I'd like that :) xx' i replied. Then the teacher walked in.

Lola's POV

"Morning class, right today we have a new pupil with us from all the way in Wales, Uk. A miss Lola James."

He pointed and I waved.

"Right this is what we are gonna do, for the last two weeks we have been studying Romeo and Juliet. Don't worry Lola i know you've missed it but I have a plan. This is what's gonna happen. You are going to be in pairs and are going to do one final project for this year. You will have 6 weeks to do so."

"Do we get to pick partners?" one girl asked.

"After last time, i don't bloody think so" he laughed

Everyone groaned.

He put everyone else in pairs and then came over to me.

"Lola I'm paring you with Ashton okay? he's very talented and if anyone could catch you up and do the project in 6 weeks it's him" he smiled and left.

I couldn't help but smile and looked over to Ashton. He handed me a piece of paper

'Now you'll have to talk to me ;) xx'

I smiled and started laughing.

He handed me another piece of paper.

'Your laugh is amazing xx'

I was about to say thank you when the teacher started to talk again. Fuck sake.

"Right class. These are the things you need to include in your project." He said while writing on the board.

1. History of Shakespeare.

2. His works.

3. About Romeo and Juliet.

4. Comparison to his other love stories and love stories today.

5. Either write

A) an alternative ending.

B) a whole new love story.

C) a love song or poem.

I looked at ashton and he was writing all that down so i didn't have too.

As the bell rang i left the class and banged into someone again. This is not a good day. I looked up to see the bright pink haired guy - Michael i think from what Natalie had said.

"Sorry sweetie. Is ashton still in there?"

"Ermm no, yes I think so"

"I'm here bro, what we got next?" ashton came up behind me.

I moved away but not far.

"Spanish". Michael said.

"What you got Lola?" Ashton asked me.

"Erm free, that in the library right?". I asked.

"Yeah, and it's on the way to Spanish so I can take you if your not sure on the way?" Ashton replied.

"That would be great. Thank you" i smiled.

He came behind me and put his arm around my shoulder and bent down and whispered 'i told you i would get you to talk to me' he was smirking, i nudged him with my shoulder gently and then whispered back 'don't get too cocky'.

When he arrived at the library he took my phone out of my hands and tried to unlock it. I had a password so he handed it back to me. I unlocked it and gave it back. He put his number in it under 'Ashton <3 xxx'. He then text his phone to get mine and put it under 'Lola <3 xxx'. And handed me back my phone.

"Why?" I asked

"Three reasons.

1. To contact you about this project.

2. Because I wanted to.

3. So I can text you when I want and phone you to hear your beautiful voice which makes me smile." He replied simply

I could feel the blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Oh" is all i could say.

"Well I have band practice Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, so I can meet you any other day for this project or whatever"

"I have gymnastics on Tuesdays and Thursdays so thats fine i don't mind." I smiled

"Every Monday Friday and Saturday then? at least until you've caught up on the last two weeks work."

"Sounds great now go, or you'll be late for class!"

"I don't wanna leave you tho. Okay ill text you babe see ya later."

"Bye ashton"

He gives me a hug and a kiss on the fore head and runs off.

I sat down at one of the tables when my phone vibrated.

Ashton <3 xxx

Meet me by the primary school building after school? x

Me to ashton

Sure, i need to pick the twins up anyway. See you then :) x

Ashton <3 xxx

Great, it's too long tho, missing you already :( xx

Me to ashton

Oh please. You only just met me. I'll see you later! xx

Ashton <3 xxx

Yet it feels like I've known you forever ;) See you later babe xxx

Me to ashton

See ya later. Can't wait ;) xxx

The rest of the day went by quickly and I made my way over to the primary school building and waited for Ashton and the twins obviously. It was quiet until i felt two arms wrap around my waist.

" " " " " " " " " " " "