Bus stop

Hello so good of you to join me. Today I shall be telling a rather strange story of a man I met at a bus stop, Now before you read this story I shall warn you the content ahead is rather strange and unexplained and let it be known I never saw this man again...

It all began one day I was sitting at a bus stop, waiting for the 3pm bus for you see I usually walked home from work but today there was a horrid storm and very strong winds and rain. Not wanting to get drenched in water, I held in my hand an umbrella that shielded myself for the most point all of the rain. For quite some time It seemed nobody else would come and wait for the bus for it was 2.55pm when suddenly I saw a man wearing a clear raincoat over a plaid shirt and jeans walked over and sat beside me. I moved over and gave him some room for that is the polite thing to do, he looked over and smiled and gave me a little nod and I did the same. For at least a minute there was no talking between us but I decided to engage "hello going on the bus to I see?" I asked politely trying to see if the stranger would speak. The stranger smiled and nodded "yes i'm afraid this weather does not do well with me...that is why I will take the bus" I chuckle and look around "yes I too am not a fan of this horrid weather...oh my name is Jeremy whats your name?" The man stopped smiling and shook his head "such things do not matter" at this point I felt a bit uncomfortable and I shifted even further away from him realising perhaps this was a mistake after all. The man just sat there staring blankly off into the distance, I couldn't help but glance at him and wonder who was he? why was he acting so strangely? I check my watch for the time and it is 2.58 and I feel relief that the bus is soon approaching. As the bus arrives I glance over at the man and get up "you coming?" the man chuckles and shakes his head "no i'm afraid this is not my stop..." and as I look at him I noticed something rather disturbing about him...under his clear raincoat he was bleeding extensively "SIR!" I say in shock but before I can even blink the man vanished in thin air. I shake my head and enter the bus "did you see the man?" I asked the driver, the driver shrugged "what man?"...

END