One Eye Fry

Oh One Eye Fry...

In your blue and yellow tie...

Such a lonesome fellow who would come over with a sigh

Someone would ask "hey Fry? whats the matter hmm?"

Fry would sigh and say "I lost my eye with a nasty sty"

Someone would say "oh that's horrible I'm so sorry Fry could you perhaps buy yourself a glass eye?"

Fry would shake his head and say "No no for their is no point for the end is ny"

Someone would laugh "you lie One Eye Fry you always do! the end never comes!'

Fry would look Someone directly in the eyes with his one eye and smirk "that is because it is not me who's end it is"

Someone would frown and look at Fry annoyed "what are you talking about?"

One Eye Fry would laugh madly and take out a knife "my name is One Eye Fry and it is time to die"

Someone backed away and started to run but oh no! One Eye Fry was very fast on his feet and would not take defeat "time to die" yelled One Eye Fry feeling excited that he would kill again as Someone kept on running till they ran out of breath.

"PLEASE NO! NO! I HAVE A FUTURE! SPARE ME ONE EYE FRY! I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!" said Someone panting and out of breath as he leaned against a wall.

One Eye Fry smiled and shook his head "your soul shall not die, it will fly into the next as I pry it away from your corpse...say goodbye for Someone will join you!"

One Eye Fry lifted up his knife and stuck someone in the chest giving them eternal rest.

Oh One Eye Fry such a lovely guy why do you make others die?