First day

Taylor(Tae) P.O.V

"So we can ride with the windows down music loud I can tell you haven't laughed in a while..."

My alarm went off. Today is Wednesday, and my first day at my new school. Central High School

My mom, my younger sister (Amia), and I moved down to Arkansas to get away from my father. He was a drunk and would beat on us over the simplest things.

"Tae mom said you got 40 minutes to get to school" Amia said
I'm getting dressed now I thought.
I put on some black ripped jeans and a red shirt that read GOOD VIBES ONLY in black along with my all red timbs. 
"Can you drop Amia off on your way" my mom asked.
Yeah....come on Mia. I thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Finally I pulled up to my school in my 2017 GMC sierra all red exterior with leather interior. I didn't realise I was  still in my car for so long until I heard the bell ring......
I've been walking the halls for the past 10 minutes looking for my class.

Jordan POV

I'm on my way to class when I see this new girl... this will be fun.
*bump* I "accidently bump shoulder with her.
She stops and just looks at me. It felt so weird.
"My bad ma" I say to see if she'll talk.
She flips me off and keeps down the hall. I screamed "fuck you" and went to class. She's a bitch, I thought to myself.

Tae POV

I finnaly found my class. I'm so irrateated, I already know I won't like this school.
"Goodmorning, you must be Taylor Miller, the new student."
I look at him and smile.
"Alright well ummm....have a seat wherever it's open."
I started walking towards the back while everyone's eyes followed me.
"Aye ma, I'm AJ and your fine" a random dude yelled causing the whole class to laugh.
"A bro, shut up and respect her, you probably got something anyways......Hey I'm DaeDae, and I promise I won't hit on you if you be my friend" this light skin stud said.

I nodded my head and sat by her. I took her phone off the desk beside me and put my number in it, while texting my self so I can have hers.
"Well you wanna eat lunch with me, I'll introduce you to my friends"
" sure".
"By the way after lunch all seniors go home"
"Oh ok thanks"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lunch

Tae POV

I walked into the cafeteria looking for DaeDae.
"HEY TAE, COME OVER HERE." I look up to see daedae at a table with 2 other girls, ones a stud, the other is a fem.
"Taylor this is Alex" ,she says pointing to the dark skin fem... "and this is Jo,"  she points to the stud.
"Well I'm alex" I say sitting down beside Dae Dae.
"Since your new here I you should know to not mess with those 4 girls over there" she points to a group of studs at another table, all of them have girls in their laps. "They are dangerous, if you get on their bad side thay will end you in the worst way possible." Alex said.

"I don't plan on making any new friends anyways." I reply.

And for the rest of lunch we all just talked, they are really cool people. I feel someone's eyes on me so u turn around to see one of the girls in that group Alex said to stay away from looking dead at me with a smirk. I quickly turned away.
The bell rang, letting us know lunch was over and I quickly made my way home.