Chapter 2 (edited)

•(Y/N's POV)
(Italics are from last time, just FYI)
I walked in, still a bit tired, but feeling ready for the day when I turned the corner and saw a sight that put me to shock. It was.....

It was Flash. Kissing a freshman. I was in shock.. "What the heck Flash?" I scream at him in anger.

Flash turned around in shock. "(Y/n)... I- I didn't know you were there.." He said stuttering.

"Oh my god Flash. I thought you were a nice person for once. I am fed up with it. I trusted you. You threw that trust out the window. Looks like you are still the same idiot you used to be. I thought you changed. That's it. We're OVER." I screamed at him, getting madder.

I walked past Flash, but he grabbed me by the arm. "Where are you going(y/n)?"
"I'm leaving." I snapped back, not wanting to talk. I kept walking, when Flash turned and grabbed my necklace, running off. I chased after him "Come back you son of a-" I was cut off by someone running into me.
"S-Sorry." They said, helping me up. "Oh no big dea-" I cut off. I recognized those brown curls.  "Hey, I know you, your Peter right?" He looked down at his shoes. "Yeah.."
"Cool! I'm (y/n)." He muttered something under his breath, that I couldn't quite catch.
"What?" I asked, "I couldn't hear you."
"Oh nothing." He quickly stammered.
"Ok? Well, see you around."
"See you"
He started to walk away, when I turned around, "Hey, Peter?"
"Yes?" He responded, turning around.
"I'm not doing so well in math, and I was wondering if you would help me study for the next test."
"Sure! I could help you" He responded almost immediately, seeming a bit happy about it.
"I'll meet you at the public library around, 6:30. Does that work for you?"
"Yup, it's perfect."
"See you then." I said, waving.
I turned around and started to walk away. I could hear the "silent" cheers of Peter. I wonder what he's cheering about, I thought.

•Peters POV•
I was waking down the halls, day dreaming, when suddenly I hear a voice
"Come back you son of a-" All of a sudden I felt someone ram into me. They fell down.
"S-Sorry." I say. I start to help them get up before I realize who it is. It's (y/n). Aww crap.
"Oh no big dea-" (y/n) starts to say before she cuts off. "Hey, I know you, your Peter right?"
She knows my name?!? "Ya.." I said looking at my shoes. God, why did I have to be so awkward. "Cool, I'm (y/n)"
I mumble under my breath "I already knew that"
"What?" She said. She could hear me? "I couldn't hear you" Oh thank god she didn't.
"Oh nothing." I quickly said. She gave me a weird look before saying "Well see you around."
"See you." I said. I talked to (y/n). Flash is gonna be so mad at me.
"Hey Peter?" I hear (y/n) say.
"Yes?" I said turning around.
"I'm not doing so well in math, and I was wondering if you would help me study for the next test." She said. Omg. (Y/n) just asked me to study with her!
"Sure! I could study with you!" I said, smiling.
"I'll meet you at the library at 6:30, does that work for you?
"Yup, that's perfect."
"See you then" She said, waving and turning around. I started to do my silent cheer and head off to photography class.

(A/N) Just in case you didn't  know, this takes place a bit after the homecoming move

(A/N) Just in case you didn't know, this takes place a bit after the homecoming move. Like maybe a week. So Liz is about to move away, and stuff. Just letting you know.