Chapter 5

•Peters POV•
I sat in my bed at night, tired from being on my Spiderman duties, but I just couldn't sleep. (y/n) was on my mind. Half of the time i was thinking about how perfect she is and the other half I was think about if she would forgive me. I mean we have to work together right. The teacher said we couldn't change partners. I started to drift off and finally fell asleep.

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

I groaned. That was my waking me up for school. I rolled over and looked at the date. Friday. It's Friday!! Yes. I got up smiling. My smile grew even wider when I thought of (y/n). I get to work with her today. I just hope she'll talk to me.

•(y/n)'s POV•
My alarm clock went off and I groaned. I neve want to get up. I remember it was Friday and smiled. I turned off my alarm and got up. I opened the window to see how warm it was outside. It was pretty warm. I went over to my closet and looked for something to wear on this warm day. I settled with my jean shorts, striped tee-shirt, silver necklace and matching bracelet with my Birken Stocks.

Once I got dressed, I put on some makeup, and put my hair up. Once I finished, I went out to get some breakfast. I didn't feel like an apple, and since it was so early, I decided to go and grab a donut from Dunk'n Donuts. I grabbed $15, my earbuds and skateboard. I left, yelling "Bye Mom!" I put my earbuds in and started to walk down the stairs from my apartment.
Time Skip•
As I was skating to Dunk'n Donuts I saw Peter sitting on the curb, with his earbuds in. We locked eyes and I looked away. I don't wanna crash into anything. But as I kept going I felt eyes starting at the back of my head.

•Peter POV• (I know again)
After I ate breakfast, I yelled bye to May and walked out. I didn't notice how early it was until I left so I decided to put on some music and sit on the curb for a bit. That's what I saw (y/n) walk out. She looked so good in her outfit. She always looks good. She started skating when she saw me. We locked eyes for a second and she looked away. I was blushing but I kept staring at the back of her head marveling (get it. Marvel. Sorry bad pun) at how amazing she looked. I checked the time again and I still had 40 minuets till school started, I just sat there and waited for (y/n) to come back. I knew she had to.
time skip•
I saw her waking back, donut in one hand, skateboard in the other, so I got up and walked over to her. "Hi" I said, but she didn't answer. I saw she had earbuds in so I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around, startled at first but then she looked at but more relieved when she saw it was me. "What do you want" she snapped. "I wanted to say, Hi"
"Well hi." She said, irritated. She put her earbud back in and started to walk away.
"Oh come on (y/n) you can't ignore me forever"
"Sure I can" she said taking out her ear bud again.
"But we have to work on our project."
"Oh right. I forgot." She forgot. She forgot she was working with me. I felt heartbroken.
"Are you gonna talk to me then?" I said, a bit less perky.
"I'll give you one last chance Parker. One more."
"Ok." Then I realized what she said. "Ok! I won't let you down." I said. We walked to school, taking about what we could so. "We could do the civil war." I said
"Yes, but everyone would want to do that." She replied.
"Remember we have to get approval so, once it's gone it's gone."
"Then we have to get class early to we can get approval."
"Class is after lunch so I'll meet you at your locker."
"Ok, it's locker 1638."
"Got it."
Just then, Flash walked up and tried to put his arm around (y/n). Jealousy immediately filled my body from head to toe.
"What are you doing hanging out with Penis Parker (y/n)?" I felt my heart skink. (y/n)s with Flash. Right.
"What do you not get about we're through Flash?" We're through? (y/n) and Flash broke up? I have a chance?! I started to feel a bit happier.
"Also," I heard (y/n) continue. "Peter is smart, funny, kind and everything your not." She said, then she pushed him out of the way and grabbed me by the arm. (y/n) just complemented me. (y/n) just choose me over Flash! My day is just getting better.

(A/N) HEY!! Ummm.. you like my joke? About Marvel? Ya. I know. It's bad. I'm sorry.