Yandere!Sammy X Reader: Notice me~

Request for The_Alcoholics

"Ow my head..." You mumble to yourself while rubbing the side of your head. You got up and look up to see how far you have fallen. "Geez...That was a far fall. I'm surprised that I'm not dead at the moment." You said before grabbing your axe. You starting to find a way out. You saw a door and walked over to it. You turn the door nob, getting ready to walk out only to see Sammy bathing in ink. You screech in horror causing Sammy to look over at you. "Senpi! I've been waiting for you!~" Sammy screamed as he stood up out of the tub. Your eyes widen in absolute terror. "Aw hell nah!" You shook you head and quickly ran away. "Notice me~!" Sammy screeches while beginning to chases after you. You continued to run for your damn life still in terror from this ink creature. "I don't know who dafq you are! You weird looking ink thing!" You yelled at him. You kept on running away from that loony tick that decided to call you his senpia. "SENPIA I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU~!" Sammy sing out. You looked at him digested while trying to hide from him. Sammy then out of nowhere tackled you causing you to shriek. "MINE!" Sammy screeches as he hold you close. Bendy then appears out of the dips of hell. Bendy glances at the two of you looking offended. "YOU BITCH! YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME?!" Bendy yells. You looked at Bendy confused. "What the f-Ded" Bendy killed you before you could continued with your sentence. Sammy gasped. "MY LORD WHY?! Sammy cries out. "You should've think twice before bring hoes down here-Ded" Sammy killed Bendy out of both sorrow and angered. After a minute or so Sammy soon realized that he is all alone. Out of sadness Sammy fucking kills himself with bacon soup.
The fucking end

Why tf did I made this and come back to edit it-