Part 1

Continued..................

   The Babysack and Waby were in space in a fast speed with the glowing light

Then, all of a sudden, the light disappeared. Waby and the Babysack were floating in space.

They were stuck in space. Waby and the Babysack were sufficating.

They didn't have helmets for space or space clothes. Then, out of nowhere they stopped sufficating.

"Mom, why did we stop sufficating?",asked the Babysack."I don't know. Maybe God helped us",said Waby."Oh"

Then, a Alien spaceship went to Waby and the Babysack. Waby was shocked.

Flashback💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Waby sat in the couch and turned on the TV in Mexico. She went to the channel news for today in America.

"Hi. We in America, were attacked by Aliens. We are warning you to not let your children or yourself or anybody be outside at night all days. If you do, you will be taken by Aliens. Bye",said a man with a blue suit with a red tie on TV.

"WOW",said Waby.

End of flashback💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Babysack, run",whispered Waby to the Babysack. "Lets try to hide somewhere."

"Why?",said the Babysack Eye. "JUST DO IT",said Waby with a red mark on her head.

Then, there was a light in the spaceship. It was pointing at the Babysack Eye.

They took the Babysack Eye. They were about to get Waby but, all of a sudden a red light took Waby to Neptune.

Babysack's POV😇

"Why are taking me?",asked the Babysack Eye. It was all silence.

Aliens were taking the Babysack Eye  to the Master Alien.

They arrived  at the Master's office.

Waby's POV😇

Waby was sleeping in Neptune. She woke up. In Neptune, it was cold. Waby was shivering.

Then, all of a sudden, an animal that looked like a bear attacked Waby. Waby was running for her life.

Then, she found a iceberg. She jumped  on it. She was safe from the bear.

Then, all of a sudden, a big-huge seal saw Waby and roared. Waby yelled. "Help me"

Waby swimmed to land and ran.

Babysack's POV😇

"Hi",said the Babysack Eye.  The master turned around. It was a baby Alien. "Hi"

The Babysack  was surprised. "This is not a dangerous person. It's a chicken. My name is Asa",said Asa.

"My name is the Babysack Eye",said the Babysack

"My name is the Babysack Eye",said the Babysack. "We thought you all were enemies",said Asa.

"Do you know where my mom is",said the Babysack Eye. "She is in Neptune",said a different  Alien.

"Let's  go get your mother. You are my best friend, now",said Asa. The spaceship went to Neptune.

Waby's POV😇

Waby was surrounded by animals. She was shivering until a spaceship light got her. She was floating. "I think I am going to heaven",said Waby weakly. She went to sleep.

Babysack 's POV😇

Waby was still sleeping. The Babysack Eye told Asa that if they could take her and her mom home to Mexico. They said "yes". They arrived at home and went to sleep. The Aliens said,"Goodbye".

                                                                  The end!