The Lodgers - Two

Start from the beginning

"I could make a whole list but your ego is big enough."

"Oh, I'm not so sure you're talking about my ego dear." He smirked again softly kissing her feeling her smile against his lips before he deepened their kiss pulling her closer than either of them thought was physically possible.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning the Stone decided she was going to see what music people of Amy's Time enjoyed, after talking to the redhead for a while and asking what "normal" humans enjoyed she figured music must have been in the list. She already enjoyed reading, perhaps some music from Amy's time could be almost as interesting.

While the Stone blasted music in her and the Doctors room the Time Lord was in the shower singing La a Donna e mobile at the top of his lungs. Hearing the Doctors (in the Stones opinion) dreadful singing. That she was blasting the music to block out stop at the end of the last song she was listening to the Stone frowned wondering why he hadn't returned to their room since he never took any clothes into the bathroom even when the Time Lady advised him to even when he reassured her that he wouldn't be needing clothes.

"...Thanks." The Stone heard Craig from the stairs after she exited the room. "Well, if I ever am, you can come and save me with my toothbrush." He then left hearing a phone ring just before the Stone entered the hall shaking her head.

"Sweetheart what are you doing?" The Stone sighed looking around the corner to see the Doctor standing on the final stair in only a towel while holding a toothbrush.

"Craig went to see the man upstairs." He said before quickly adding seeing the alarmed look on her face. "He's perfectly fine."

"Well if he's okay that means you can go and get ready sweetheart." She gave him a pointed look.

"But-"

"Doctor." She cut in warningly. "I'm sure Craig isn't comfortable with you wandering around in only a towel."

"You never said you aren't." He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Go." She said with a chuckle lightly pushing him in the direction of their room only for him to spin around hearing the front door unlock.

"Oh!" The woman they presumed to be Sophie by Craig's photo opened the door. "Hello." She looked at them a little oddly.

"Ah! Hello." The Doctor grinned. "The Doctor."

"Right." She slowly nodded.

"Doctor." The Stone reminded. "I think it's time for you to change."

"You really are persistent dear." He whispered. "Plus it's rude to not say hello."

"Fine." She grumbled. "

The Doctor broadly smiled turning back to the woman. "You must be Sophie." He then went to give her air kisses only to yelp when getting hit around the back of the head by the ginger Time Lady.

"Oh." She blinked not understanding what brought that on.

"Doctor." The Stone telepathically hissed after he followed Sophie into the kitchen.

"Whats wrong dear?" He raised a brow before grinning.

"You know exactly what you big flirt." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Okay." He raised his hands in the air in protest. The Stone squeaked seeing his towel fall slightly before he smirked raising it back to where it was before. Hearing her mutter under her breath she followed Sophie into the kitchen.