Chapter Four (Having the talk in their bedroom.) Niall and Natasha

(This is the present. the last 3 chapters were when they first met. now this is after two years they have been together. and they are thinking about something.read on to find out. )

Niall's POV

We walked up the stairs and were heading to our bedroom. we sleep together. sounds amazing. cause I get to sleep next to my princess Natasha. I love how she calls me leprechaun. it sounds so amazing. Now we need to talk.I said. about what? Natasha said. About us. I said. OK. go on.she said. I've been thinking we have been together. for 2 years. and ..... I think um.... (he bends down and he is on one knee and opens a box with an marriage or engagement ring.which one. in don't know.) Will you marry me Natasha my princess? I said. ......(Butterflies in my stomach. and I'm going to say yes to him. ) Yes . I will marry you Niall Horan my leprechaun. and then they kissed. I also been thinking of something else too. I said. What is it my leprechaun. or now my husband. Natasha said. I want to have children with you Princess.Niall said. Is that to far? I said. No Niall it isn't to far. I'm ready for a baby.only if you are. Natasha said. I am ready. I said. then they got on the bed and let's just say. it was the best night for them. :) ;)