Chapter 2 ( at the concert) then she meets the boys

Niall's POV (again)

(looks at Natasha his girlfriend while he's singing and smiling.) (More than this song. his part. ) if I'm louder, would you see me. would you lay down. in my arms and rescue me. cause we are the same. you saved me but when you leave its gone again. (then the concert is over)

Niall's POV

Hey princess. Hey Leprechaun. Did you like the concert Natasha? yes I did. Which song was your favorite? Hhmmmmm.... hard question Mr. Horan. but I think I love all of the songs. they explain so much to you and it touches your heart like you touched mine Niall. Wow. She is fanominal and she loves all of One Direction songs. I Love her so much. So you love all of One D songs correct? Yes My Leprechaun. Well I want you to meet the boys ok? and the girls. What Girls? well yah know. Perrie , Eleanor and Sophia.That's so cool! I can't wait to meet them! Well let's get going and we will get to the flat and then we will meet the boys and the girls yah? ok leprechaun. Let's get going. what I mean is home.

Natasha's POV

Hey Niall ..... is this the flat? Yes that is the One Direction flat princess.

(when the walked in . the rest of the boys were throwing food at each other. and the girls were watching then they stopped when they saw Niall Horan and they started greeting Natasha.) Hello. My name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson. I'm the sass masts from Doncasta. and the I saw a boy with curly hair. which was very bouncy. Hi my name is Harry Styles. and I cook the best food that everybody loves it. and i love cats. then I saw a guy in the corner looking out the window . and the sun hit him. then he came over and said Hi my name is Zayn Matlik and I'm the bad boy. Then I saw a guy with 4 arrows on his arm talking to somebody. then he came up to me . Hi I'm Liam Payne . I'm also called Daddy Direction. and all together we are One Direction!!!!! and welcome to our flat by the way.