Play Date

"Ok Cala, be good for mommy. I'll be back later."

 Random kissed Cala Maria's cheek as she hugged her tiny body. Cala hugged her back, giving her a little peck before letting go.

"I will mommy!"

 By this point in your relationship with Random and Cala Maria, you knew that the young mermaid could grow legs while dry, when needed. Random had just dropped Cala off for a play date. Of course the boys had been ecstatic to have their friend over. Mugman especially.

 The kids sat on the living room floor, setting up a bored game while you sat on the couch.

"What do you kids got there?"

"Survival or Extinction!" Cuphead told you, holding up the box top for you to see.

"Ah, that's a good one." You replied, knowing it was the boys' favorite.  

 They took out all the pieces and read the instructions to Cala. After setting up the bored, they chose which figures they wanted. Cup took the red dinosaur, Mug the blue one, and Cala Maria the green one. Mug looked up at you.

"Hey Y/N, you should play too." 

"Yeah!" The other two agreed.

"Alright, I suppose I will."

 You slipped down off the couch and sat around the game. You took the yellow dinosaur, seeing as how that was the only one left. Cuphead picked up the Dinosaur cards and fanned them out.

"Ok everybody, pick a card."

One by one you all picked a card. Turning them over, everyone read aloud what they had gotten.

"I'm a triceratops. I'm a herbivore from the cretaceous period." Mug said.

"I'm a Tyrannosaurus Rex! Alright! I'm a carnivore from the jurassic period." Cup said, proudly showing his card.

"I'm a spinosaurus. I'm a carnivore from the cretaceous period." Cala said.

Finally it was your turn to tell what you were. You looked down at your card.

"I'm a velociraptor. I'm a carnivore from the cretaceous period."

 You high five Mug and Cala.

"Cretaceous party!"

The two of them laugh as they high five you. Now that everyone had their cards and figures, Cuphead handed out the food tokens, giving everyone five.

"Hey, Y/N, can you be the food bank?" He asked.

"Sure Cuppy." You replied, taking the box lid with the food tokens inside.

                                                                                  ~~☆le timeskip☆~~

 After a good game, Mugman reigned victorious. You helped put the game away, then went to go start on luch while the kids went to the boys' room. A bit later you gathered the children into the dining room for spaghetti.

 When everyone was done eating, you popped in a movie. The four of you watched it untill Random came to pick Cala up. The little mermaid ran to her mother.

"Well somebody missed me. Did you have fun sweetie?"

Cala Maria nodded, a huge grin on her face.

"Yeah! We played Survival or Extinction, then we played with some costumes, then we had spaghetti and watched (insert fav family movie here)!"

"Wow, that does sound fun.", she looked over at you,  "Y/N, thanks so much for having ber over. She wouldn't stop talking about this for weeks."

You laugh slightly and smile at her.

"No problem Random. We all had a blast."

"Yeah!" Cup and Mug agreed.

"Well, we should have you two over sometime then, huh?"

Cala's eyes lit up.

"Oh can we mommy?"

"If it's ok with Y/N."

Cuphead and Mugman swirved their heads to you.

"Can we sometime?" Mug asked.

"Of course! Random and I will discuss a date later." You chuckled.

The boys pumped their fists in the air as Cala clapped in delight.

"Well, it's settled then. See you boys around."

"Bye Cuphead! Bye Mugman!" Cala waved goodbye as she stepped out the door.

"Bye Cala Maria!" The boys called after her in unison.

A/N: Sorry if this one is a bit short, trying to come up with ideas for this is harder then I thought. Anyways, here's a link to the Survival or Extinction web page, so you get the gist of how the game went. https://www.a2bf.com/the-dinosaur-game/