"Bet, Ian got nothing to do. What ya'll about to do?" I asked. "Umm we about to get something to eat, I gotta take these bags home first though." She said as she hit the unlock button and her car made a sound shiid my eyes followed where the sound came from I didn't really pay attention to what kind of whip she drive the first time we came out here with the bags. I realized she was whipping a clean ass Benz. That made me want to question what she do for a living. "You and yo friend some queen pins or some shit?" I asked and she busted out laughing. She put lil mama in and she got in. She started the car and rolled the window down. I gotta admit this bitch nice as hell.

"Oh lord what made you ask that." She said laughing.

"You gotta be making some real money to be living like you living. It's not a lot of females round here with one of these and they damn sure not blowing money like that in Gucci." I told her she just continued to laugh. I'm serious as fuck though.

"Nah, I am a hard worker and I'm blessed to have a good father that make sure we're straight. I don't really like to depend on nobody for nothing so ima get it by any means necessary." She said.

I nodded my head agreeing to what she said. "Independent I like that.. it ain't too many out here like you, let me take y'all out to eat." I said licking my lips.

"Umm, we just met maybe next time." She said. She put her foot on the break as she put the car in reverse.

"I'll see you around Ms. India." I said giving her my smile that make em wet. She turned her head and started blushing.

"Bye King." She said laughing. She eased off the break and pulled out. She pulled out the parking lot and sped off.

I walked to my car and got in and pulled off.

+ I N D I A
Wheeewww Chile. He had the prettiest white teeth a man could have. "SkySky?" I said looking into the rear view mirror.

"Yes mommy?"

"What you want to do?" I asked her.

"We need to go eat fwood." she said.

"Where you wanna go?" I asked.

"Hmm I want Pizza." She said. I nodded my head and focused on the road. I made a mental note to call Lai and check on her freak ass.

+ K A I N ( Kevon ( kee - von ) )+

"Tryna grab some to eat?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said. I'm tryna fuck something and she bullshitting. I went to this fire Pizza joint on the South. I had to make a stop at one of the traps first.

+ I N D I A +

Sky and I were chilling watching tv and talking. King texted me and ask am I coming to the party. I looked at my phone and saw that it was going on 6. Damn time went by fast.

King- Send yo location.. ima come chill witchu before I have to get ready

Me- ok

After about 20 minutes he arrived. He called me and told me he was outside. I got up and opened the door so he could come in. After about a hour passed it was going on 7. King tapped my thigh so he could get up. "Im bout to head to the crib so I can get ready for the party, I'a see you later ma, bye Skylar." He said giving her some dap. I don't know what he think this is but it ain't that. Sky already be swearing she a gangsta.

"King, my baby not no boy don't be dapping her up." I said as I got up to walk him out. As we headed to the door I heard knock. I arched my eyebrow because nobody know where I live. I sighed when I saw it was Ms. James. She gave me a funny look when she saw King. I didn't really pay it no mind though. She not my mama and we not together nor fucking.