Chapter 2

⚠Swearing and smut in the future⚠

This will now in be in 3rd person instead of POV's, oh and so sorry for not updating for a long time, I've been really busy and well just plain lazy. FORGIVE ME😭.

One last thing, what do you think of the cover?
Sorry for any mistakes, this is unedited.

Word count: 1833.
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Toni wrapped her arms around Betty in very unlike Toni behaviour, but Betty didn't think too much of it as she leant her head on Toni's shoulder and let a soft smile grace her face.

Fangs abruptly stopped walking and turned towards the girls with a smirk on his face and a mischievous glint in his eyes."I know what we can do."

"What?" Toni asked with a raised eyebrow and a slightly intrigued look on her face, all the while not letting Betty out of the comforting embrace.

"Rebound" Fangs said making Betty's eyes widen and a wide smile appear across Toni's face.

"Me? Rebound? I don't know..." Betty trailed off as a million thoughts raced through her head.

What if she ended up half way across town? What if she got an STD? What if she ended up with an old creepy guy? Ewwww. A shiver went down her spine at the last thought and her face scrunched up in disgust.

"Oh cousin Betty, live a little" A soft, smooth velvety voice came from behind them two girls, who recognised the voice straight away as Cheryl Blossom.

"Hey babe" Toni said while letting go of Betty and planting a kiss on Cheryl's lips while Cheryl wrapped her arm around Toni's waist.

"Oh hey Cheryl" Betty and Fangs said in unison, they turned their heads to look at eachother before bursting out laughing.

"Fine, but if I end up missing, it's your fault" Betty finally caved with a sigh, although she secretly was looking forward to having a bit of fun- especially because she's been moping around the house in gloomy mood.

"I know a guy who's throwing a party, it's just out of town" Cheryl told the others, while looking at Toni with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Fine, fine we can take my car" Toni answered Cheryl's silent question while rolling her eyes and letting a small smile grace her lips as she put her arms around her girlfriend.

*RINGGGGGG*

The school bell that signifies that everyone should get to class rung in the ears of everyone that was in close distance to the school and in the school.

"Shit" Fangs muttered before he grabbed Betty's arm and started running towards their school- pulling betty along with him.

By the time the four of them got to school everyone was already in home room and they were panting for breath, apologising for being late.

___

Betty smiled a little at her reflection in the mirror, satisfied with the final result of her outfit, make-up and hair style.

The blonde was wearing a tight fitting black, knee length dress that has long sleeves, she also wore the matching black heels. She wore her hair down in soft light curls that fell to just under her shoulder blades. Her make up was just a light coat of mascara, a bit of eyeliner and a coat of lip balm.

Betty ran her hands down her body as she lost herself in her thoughts of how good she looked, before shaking her head, riding herself of those thoughts and focusing back on reality.