"Since the first time I saw you in the D...Derek Charity Event." She swallowed a lump of saliva.

"I know you love me too Alex. I want us to progress." She kissed my lips.

I got up and threw her clothes toward her. "Here! Get ready and leave. I'll be very late to work." I gave her a warning look.

"But..? I love you Alex. I'm thinking of moving in with you." She encircled her arms around me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I pushed her away.
"I don't love you..Get this straight in you head." I was so pissed at her for constantly sticking around. I didn't like it at all. I'd make sure it was the last time she was around.

She looked hurt but I knew all these women were just golddiggers and wanted to do good in their careers so they threw themselves at me. Ask me? Yeah, I was happy to pound them.

"But, we've been together for almost five months now" She looked so shocked.

"So what? Did I ever say I love you to you? Or did I ever propose you? C'mon, Nancy! We're just fuck buddies. Nothing more than that." She looked furious and within seconds she stromed out of the house.

Damn! Now, she mightt be really very hurt. But I didn't really pay a damn to her. Why should I?

May be I should!

I took out my cell to dial her number but before than my cell started ringing. It was my P.A Angelina. A

"Hello ?" She said in her flirty tone.

"Speak.."

"Free tonight?" She asked. Fuck me, for having another fling.

"Come to the point." I shouted on phone.

"I was missing you and your dick." She giggled over the phone. May be she needed a good tear in her pussy.

Fuck you bitch!

"Tell me if somthing is really important or else you are fired, Angelina." I said. I was losing my cool.

She coughed and came exactly to the point.

"Actually, we lost the automobile deal with Mr. Nicolus Reynolds."

"What the fuck! What did he say?" I asked shouting. How could he fucking do that!

"Nothing but a straight no. He surely seems unintrested. He is focusing on his other businesses." She said and hung up.

***

"Alright, are you sure Nancy left for New York?" I asked my driver.

"Yes, Sir. I was the one dropping her to the airport."

"Fine ask the pilot to get ready I'll be flying to New York in next 10 minutes."

***

"Sir a source said that she was spotted in the Zaric Boutique few minutes ago." My bodygaurd said.

"Fine take me there."

I needed to talk to her. She was a good friend of mine. I didn't want to mess up things between us. Though the sex had already!

We stopped at the boutique. We entered it and it was nicely designed with all kind of trendy clothes.

"It's owned by Mr. Reynold's daughter" Robin, my bodygaurd said.

"Ask the girl who is staring us about her."

"About his daughter, sir ?"

"Damn..you stupid..about Nancy."

Robin went to her to enquire and my eyes roamed everywhere looking at the latest trendy clothes they had for unisex. They had a very nice collection. The owner must be very creative with her work.